Bruce & Demi's Kid Nabbed for Alcohol Possession

4/30/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tallulah Belle Willis, the 17-year-old daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, had a brush with the law last night over alcohol ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

0430_Tallulah_Belle_Willis_getty_ex
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted three girls getting out of a car in Hollywood at around 11:00 PM, carrying what appeared to be two bottles of alcohol. The officers probed further and determined it was indeed the hard stuff. Here's the problem ... all three girls are underage.

Tallulah Belle and her cohorts were cited at the scene for underage possession -- but since Tallulah Belle -- who has appeared in "The Scarlet Letter" and "The Whole Ten Yards" -- is a minor, cops couldn't just release her .... they needed to find an adult to pick her up .

So Tallulah Belle called Bruce ... but a dutiful Demi did the hard labor, getting in a car and retrieving T.B.

Someone's in trouble.

Dreaded

Give it a brake you stupid ****s!. Didn't any of you did underage drinking? **** you!

TLC

I didn't see it coming, AT ALL !!

me

In the US each sip of alcohol and each cigarette is a BIG drama!!! In European countries most alcoholic drinks (beer, wine etc.) are legal for teens who have reached 16.

Alcohol CAN be dangerous if somebody becomes an addict... but "every" teen usually tries alcohol -- at least in Europe.

@ those who are scandalizing the Willis-child-story (... also @ TMZ): Don't pretend you're uber-saints...!!!

PS: ... written by a person who doesn't drink.

Robbie74

I think she cleans up pretty well.

dd

BIG WHOOP.

and @ashley, they shouldn't have had children because you don't think their children are physically attractive? Don't even get me started on how ignorant that comment is.

Becca

The girls all look like Bruce in drag.

lynden

Demi's mother was an alcoholic...this must horrify her with her daughter.

bkztx

Damn they had some ugly-@$$ kids! Demi needs to stop babysitting Ashton and tend to her real children. Too bad these girls seemed to have gotten mostly Bruce's DNA.

delightfullydelusional

Who are you people saying you did this in high school? My parents scared the **** out of me and I was at home doing homework. Your parents were lazy drunks themselves....

Muppet

weed 12 hours ago
she has a jaw like a Canadian Mountie
________________

Stupid comment of the day! LOL

This girl sounds like a normal 17 year old to me. She wasn't driving drunk, she got caught with alcohol. Typical teen mistake. I'm sure her parents will deal with it like most parents of teens do.
I can't believe how many people are being ignorant about her looks. I don't think she's ugly at all.
I'm sure all the ones being so rude have models for children and they've never done anything wrong in their lives right?

hitman

If I was that butt ugly I'd be getting hammered all of the time also.

Madison

OMG where is her top lip. She is so ugly.

Dan

That not their kid, that is Jay Leno.

pyrochick

I'd be hitting the bottle too if I had a face like that. But absolutely NOTHING can top the ugliness of her sister Rumor. NOW THAT'S UGLY!!!!! I assume the 3rd one is just as ugly. And why they have to use their famous parents to get them into show business is beyond me. Don't they have a brain of their own? Can't they do something on their own without their parents getting them work? Especially Rumor, She is the UGLIEST and STUPIDEST high school drop out I ever seen! She needs to wear a mask like the Jackson kids did.

TexasBlonde

Good grief, what were Bruce and Demi thinking when they gave her that name. I would be acting out, drinking, and doing whatever to show my anger about my name.