Charlie Sheen -- I've Never Done Heroin

4/30/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre must have the wrong monkey (*wink wink, nudge nudge) because Charlie Sheen tells us in no uncertain terms ... he's never done heroin!

0430_charlie_sheen_monkey_chuck_lorre_EX
Lorre took a not-so-veiled shot at Sheen on his vanity card at the end of "The Big Bang Theory" earlier this week. Lorre made reference to a monkey on the show behaving "increasingly erratic" and being "a heroin addict" -- but we all know who he was really referring to.

But Sheen tells TMZ point blank, "I have never done or tried heroin in my life."

And there you have it, straight from the monkey's mouth.

John Gravelis

I've never done heroin "but" heroin has done me quote by myself

really now?

Charlie Sheen is a has been hack who for some reason got paid more mone that he's worth for a so-so strikingly out of decade comedy. His stale perfomance is only tempered with the lines he was fed by writers, all of which he got fired.

Now when he has no one writting for him, he stumbles. He is at the end of his 15 minuetes of secondary fame for being a total **** up.

He's a constant reminder of haves vs have nots, as his only thing he can wave is the fact he's a have, because he has a job that pays him more than he's worth, with a publicist to shape the image he wants.

Or thats hollywood, what we think of them is what they tell us.

tcs

Heroin isn't nearly as bad as crack, which is Sheen's favorite treat.

kathy

F**K OFF, THE GUYS HAVING A POOR SPELL. HE'SBROUGHT US A LOT OF LAUGHS,AND I'LL BET HE'LL BE BACK. THINK ABOUT IT...HE'S DOING SOMETHING RIGHT..

Chaps

I dont know if Chuckles is a monkey or not, but what I DO KNOW is the he has gone APESH*T!!

Nancy

@bbrown

Okay, my apologies, they are older than it would appear from biographies. I still don't think they're in their thirties or forties, however. Nor do I think that it's appropriate to throw them into the ugliness between Charlie and their father.

Other than Charlie and his athletic supporters, no one else has gone after other people's families in this whole mess while spewing their venom. Just sayin' ;)))

Chaps

I'm not sure a chimp is the right comparison - I was thinking he is more like a batsh*t crazy baboon...

jacksonfive210

kirk
not all junkies do any drug they touch I know coke heads that wont do downers and I know dope addicts that wont do coke. charlie sheen is so open about his drug use I dont see why he would lie about doing herion I mean yes some junkies do touch any drug they can get their hand on but a drug addict with money and endless connects prob have their choice of what they wanna do.

ksis

Kirk 5 minutes ago

the fact that he's lying about heroin makes me have no respect for him now. plus if he aint lying then i also have no respect for him for the simple fact he plays himself off as a drug addict yet hasnt done heroin? come on, i know theres some junkies reading this that know what the hell im talking about!!!!

******************************

Not a junkie, and I have no clue WHO you are talking about. Charlie or Lorre?? If Charlie, then what proof do you have that he is lying? You think that Chuck Lorre knows better what Charlie was taking? LOL!

Nancy

kathy 5 minutes ago

*****

Something right... like... what?

Kathyo

Lorre's original vanity card making the crack about cs living longer than him....even charlie laughed about it. Even charlie himself admits to all the drugs and partying he has done so it was a funny quip that even charlie said was funny....it was not the beginning of this mess. charlie is not a bad guy for firing back at insults someone throws him...he is a huge hypocrite though because he throws more sh*t than this darn monkey and he throws sh*t at EVERYONE. This stupid vanity card issue is not what started this whole mess.

tigerblood

I thought Bubbles liked propofol not heroin. Hmmmmm.

tigerblood

I wonder if Charlie Sheen is going to watch the law and order episode about him. I for one think it looks retarded and will not be watching it.

Kirk

bbrown- with all do respect, as a junkie, i dont need to be educated on what one would or would not do. Sheen is lying for the simple fact he has already admited to trying heroin before, plus take a look at his recent drug test results. Came up positive for morphine. And opiate. So ok, yes that could mean, vicoden, oxys ect. ect. whatever it is, its an opiate just like heroin. Im just saying anyone who's a junkie can pretty much bet there life that chalie sheen of all people has done heroin. Why wouldnt he? Crack is horrible in comparision.

jacksonfive210

ksis
I think kirk was saying that junkies will take any drug they can get their hands on which is def not true.