Charlie Sheen -- I've Never Done Heroin

4/30/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre must have the wrong monkey (*wink wink, nudge nudge) because Charlie Sheen tells us in no uncertain terms ... he's never done heroin!

0430_charlie_sheen_monkey_chuck_lorre_EX
Lorre took a not-so-veiled shot at Sheen on his vanity card at the end of "The Big Bang Theory" earlier this week. Lorre made reference to a monkey on the show behaving "increasingly erratic" and being "a heroin addict" -- but we all know who he was really referring to.

But Sheen tells TMZ point blank, "I have never done or tried heroin in my life."

And there you have it, straight from the monkey's mouth.

Kate

Who cares what actors are like in person? Are we friends with them, do we run into them on the street? No. Half the people in entertainment may have distorted egos or other problems. I was never a fan of Charlie personally, but in the show that's a different matter! At the end of the day you just want a good laugh with the least amount of effort. I think Charlie does it best, can still do his job, and keep the laughs coming. So what if they have to make some accommodations for him? The public has to accommodate Lorre's spiteful cards, disseminate the information, and then feel uncomfortable knowing these adults cannot overcome their hatred like most of us have to do so often in our daily lives.

Julie

NO ONE GIVES A CRAP, CHARLIE.

jacksonfive210

krik
where has charlie failed a drug test for morphine? I havent seen that article anywhere and yes herion and opaites are pretty much the same thing but Ive done oxy,vics before but not herion so I wouldnt say Ive done herion. but please show me where he failed a drug test for morphine.

Kirk

B- No im not saying that at all, as a matter a fact i think its the complete opposite especially with heroin addicts, we are very perticular about the drug, as soon as i become one i put down every other drug, so thats not at all what i saying. What im saying is charlie sheen claims to never have "shot" heroin, ok i believe that. But i also believe hes smoked it. He almost od'd from shooting coke.

jacksonfive210

kirk
where is this drug test article that he came up postive for morphine, yes herion addicts only usually do herion or opaites I know but Im just saying just because charlie does coke and drinks doesnt mean he likes herion I mean ive heard charlie say in interviews I had a hernia and Instead of taking my pain killers they gave me I hit the bottle alittle to hard. Im just saying maybe he has done it once but we dont know what he does

Kathyo

Kate 6 minutes ago Who cares what actors are like in person?

Advertisers care....they pay the salaries!

ksis

@Kathyo

No, it wasn't THAT vanity card that started it. According to ONE MAN THAT HAS BEEN ACTUALLY SAYING ANYTHING, namely Charlie Sheen, those are YEARS of such vanity cards.
What started this mess was Lorre, Moonves and WB bosses not keeping their promise which was to allow Charlie to go back to work after two weeks of rehab. That is why he ranted on the radio and it has been the avalanche ever since.
What reasons do we have not to believe that THIS is the truth? Did any of them come out and say "Charlie Sheen is lying about that"? Nope.

ksis

Kathyo about a minute ago

Kate 6 minutes ago Who cares what actors are like in person?

Advertisers care....they pay the salaries!

******************

Did the show lose any?

jacksonfive210

kirk
I mean we can assume everything and any body but charlie never failed for morphine man im just saying charlies so open about his drug use why lie about herion if hes done it before I just dont see why he would lie about that when he tells people I bang 7 gram rocks and tells people his drug stories.

Kathyo

BELOW is Charlie Sheen's comment AFTER the Lorre vanity card where he said, he'd be pissed if charlie outlives him: I especially love the part where he says Lorre offered an olive branch!

At the time, Charlie took Chuck’s jab as a compliment.

“This is a giant compliment,” he said recently in one of his on-air interviews with The Dan Patrick Show. “Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He’s going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn’t get to me, it’s not about me until the end. It’s a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman…We are fine!”

But since then, Charlie, who is not happy that he was not immediately welcomed back to the set of Two and a Half Men after claiming to be sober, has slammed Chuck, calling him a “turd” “maggot” and attacking him for how he has handled the situation, also calling him Haim Levine, an anti-semitic slur.

canadian fan

ksis

Kirk 13 minutes ago

bbrown- with all do respect, as a junkie, i dont need to be educated on what one would or would not do. Sheen is lying for the simple fact he has already admited to trying heroin before, plus take a look at his recent drug test results. Came up positive for morphine. And opiate. So ok, yes that could mean, vicoden, oxys ect. ect. whatever it is, its an opiate just like heroin. Im just saying anyone who's a junkie can pretty much bet there life that chalie sheen of all people has done heroin. Why wouldnt he? Crack is horrible in comparision.

***************************

Uhmmmmm...Would you like me to present you with the ONLY test results that were fully revealed? He was 100% clean. The other one that was revealed around March 22nd was also described as CLEAN. So where are the results of the test YOU are talking about?

Kathyo

canadian fan about a minute ago Does Chuck Lorre ever stop? or does he have to be found causitively responsible for Charlie Sheen's death in order for him to see the result of all his endless insults

Just curious, have you read or heard any of the obsene insults that charlie has made....

Melissa S

Okay, I keep hearing about the vanity cards so I did read them. I found many of them very funny and very few having any direct or indirect reference to Charlie Sheen. I went back two years and found maybe five. None of then called names or was vicious. None of them seem to warrant the anger many posters seem to hold towards Lorre. If I have missed one, please copy it in your post or refer to it by number so that I can be informed.

Kate