Charlie Sheen -- I've Never Done Heroin

4/30/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre must have the wrong monkey (*wink wink, nudge nudge) because Charlie Sheen tells us in no uncertain terms ... he's never done heroin!

0430_charlie_sheen_monkey_chuck_lorre_EX
Lorre took a not-so-veiled shot at Sheen on his vanity card at the end of "The Big Bang Theory" earlier this week. Lorre made reference to a monkey on the show behaving "increasingly erratic" and being "a heroin addict" -- but we all know who he was really referring to.

But Sheen tells TMZ point blank, "I have never done or tried heroin in my life."

And there you have it, straight from the monkey's mouth.

hasib

For good songs and good music,go to

lee croucher
URL: http://www.reverbnation.com/brantleecroucher

ksis

Kathyo about a minute ago

BELOW is Charlie Sheen's comment AFTER the Lorre vanity card where he said, he'd be pissed if charlie outlives him: I especially love the part where he says Lorre offered an olive branch!

At the time, Charlie took Chuck’s jab as a compliment.

“This is a giant compliment,” he said recently in one of his on-air interviews with The Dan Patrick Show. “Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He’s going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn’t get to me, it’s not about me until the end. It’s a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman…We are fine!”

But since then, Charlie, who is not happy that he was not immediately welcomed back to the set of Two and a Half Men after claiming to be sober, has slammed Chuck, calling him a “turd” “maggot” and attacking him for how he has handled the situation, also calling him Haim Levine, an anti-semitic slur.

***************************

Yeah, it was pretty clear that Charlie was putting up with what Chuck was doing for YEARS, for the sake of his job, the jobs of others and the whole show. Everyone has his limits though.
Charlie was promised that he would start shooting the show on Feb 14th as I recall. He came and there was nothing to shoot.
And the "slur"? LOL So I guess every poster here that calls him Carlos Estevez should be labelled as anti-latino or something? How come no one minds that? ;)

angeleyes

@ Kate - With all due respect Kate. I had never noticed nor read a vanity card until Sheen caused all this trauma with his antics. I'm pretty confident that most people watch the show - leave to get food and drinks during the commercial breaks and check out the schedule for the next show they will watch when the credits role at the end of a program -

Most men are addicted to clicking through the channels as they surf - So.......your comments regarding the vanity cards seem unjustified at best.

I do have to thank Sheen for bringing them to my attention now though - it seems to be the positive out of this whole paranoid fantasy of his thinking the world revolves around him and every word spoken is about him -

I thoroughly have enjoyed reading each and every vanity card now - and it takes a while to go through over 300 of them - but they are witty - some introspective - in many ways its like getting to know a friend and how they think and respond - They are the almost private thoughts of the creator and producer of these shows we enjoy -

The continuing litany from Sheen of bad mouthing is surely just to keep media attention on him - he seems to think he's gathering converts instead of loosing more face. Surely someone who portrayed himself to be so happy to be free of his former job and employers could find a positive way to get on with his life instead of constantly harping about the job he threw away with his own actions.

I did however enjoy the roasting he got via utube - he does well sitting quietly on a chair while being insulted by a real comedian -

ksis

Melissa 5 minutes ago

Okay, I keep hearing about the vanity cards so I did read them. I found many of them very funny and very few having any direct or indirect reference to Charlie Sheen. I went back two years and found maybe five. None of then called names or was vicious. None of them seem to warrant the anger many posters seem to hold towards Lorre. If I have missed one, please copy it in your post or refer to it by number so that I can be informed.

*******************

Those that Charlie has a problem with are listed in his lawsuit and I'm sure they are funny for the one that is writing and for those that don't like Charlie Sheen. For him however, not so much.

Nancy

Charlie was NOT PROMISED that shooting would restart on the 14th:

"Within a couple of weeks, however, Mr. Sheen announced that he was ready to return to work. As Mr. Sheen was aware, some lead time was required to restart production and so it was scheduled to resume February 28. Warner executives requested several times that Mr. Sheen's representatives send a letter from Mr. Sheen's doctor explaining his diagnosis, course of treatment and prognosis, and certifying that Mr. Sheen could return to work on February 28. No such letter was provided. Subsequently, Warner Bros. learned that Mr. Sheen had apparently fired his sobriety coach. Moreover, Mr. Sheen recently declared he had self-healed his addictions by saying that he "blinked and cured [his] brain." Accordingly, it is not surprising that no professional apparently was willing to attest that Mr. Sheen had self-treated, self-healed and self-cured his brain of his addiction problems."

Kathy

Nancy

ksis about a minute ago

*****

Where, exactly, in the "lawsuit?" A link, perhaps, or is this more conjecture on your part... a little white LIE this time, as opposed to your glaring, bald-faced lies on other threads?

Link us to the page in the "lawsuit" where the vanity cards are mentioned, or are they another figment of your overactive imagination?

Kathyo

@ksis,
for the record I do not think the Haim remark by sheen was a "slur". That was just part of the article. I did not add that. I think charlie saw it for what it was, a joke. I also think charlie probably felt that his bosses were being hypocritical after putting up with all of charlie's bad behavior for all the previous years but this time they just weren't having it and they were not going to accept him curing himself at home and charlie snapped. I honestly don't think these stupid vanity cards bothered charlie before this, especially after we've seen charlie's sense of humor and the way that he lashes out at everyone in his life.

ksis

The Sheen's lawsuit.

"Although Mr. Sheen was SCHEDULED to return to work on February 14, 2011 AS REQUESTED, he was subsequently told that no scripts were available for shooting. Lorre unilaterally decided not to write scripts as required for the full order of contemplated episodes of the Series. (CBS ordered 24 episodes of the Series for the 2010/2011 season. Mr. Sheen has been informed that by February 14, 2011, Lorre had delivered only 16 episodes.)

Nancy

Kathy less than a minute ago

*****

That's quite the assertion, considering that no one ever hears ANYTHING from Lorre even INDIRECTLY referring to Sheen - until Sheen opens his fat yap and sticks both feet in it. How do you suddenly come up with the idea that Lorre is actively trying to "destroy" Charlie the Tuna?

Kathyo

Kathy less than a minute ago Who is worse--Charlie for all his crazy reputation OR Chuck Lorre, who not only glorified Charlie's reputation and made millions from it, but now is trying to destroy Charlie because he is done with him?

*************************************************************

Who is worse Lorre for posting some funny little quips or Charlie Sheen for going on a national tour and CONSISTENTLY defaming and trashing the mothers of his children, making fun of cancer victims. Lorre cannot destroy Sheen and he hasn't even tried. Sheen has been trying to destroy sheen for years...seems to me DRUGS and sex with prostitutes will "destroy" you far easier than being fired.....especially since charlie sheen has lots of money.

Melissa S

Ksis, give me the link, I'd love to know what is worse than Sheen's attacks? Like I said, I read the cards and could not agree more with angeleyes.

"You sad silly fool. A-hole p-ssy loser. Put on the gloves you low rent, nut-less sociopath," continued Sheen. "I'll beat your chicken sh-t soul in a court room into a state of gratitude. A state of surrender." --Charlie Sheen

Not nice . . .

Nancy

The "lawsuit" is nothing more than a series of allegations, wrapped in lies, having little or nothing to do with the actual facts.

Was ONLY Charlie informed that work was scheduled for the 14th? Was that why NO ONE ELSE was there? Because it was ALL A SET UP??

In your own vernacular, GMAB. The whole cast, crew and production company CONSPIRED to lock out poor Charlie the Tuna. And, *GASP* no one told Charlie?? Right. Only in Charlie's fevered mind and Singer's gaping pocket.

As I said before, that joke of a "lawsuit" will be thrown out, the entire dispute will go to arbitration, and the Tuna Man will be SOL.

angeleyes

Hmmmm....seems the blink to self cure the brain didn't work ...it resulted in verbal diarrhea and dementia type vomit. Seems the paranoia that comes with getting off drugs and alcohol is apparent also.

ksis

@Kathyo

Ok. I thought this was your part.

More from the lawsuit regarding what was SCHEDULED and REQUESTED of Sheen.

"On February 14, 2011, Mr. Sheen attempted to return to the set in accordance with the agreed production schedule. However, he was informed that production could not proceed because Lorre had not supervised or arranged for production of shooting scripts, notwithstanding the fact that it was contemplated that Mr. Sheen would return shortly to work. Mr. Sheen was informed that he should return to work the week of February 28, 2011, when production of the Series would resume."

The part with quotes from vanity cards.

"87. Lorre, on his own behalf and on behalf of CLPI, engaged in an
ongoing campaign of harassment against Mr. Sheen and made numerous
derogatory and highly damaging statements about Mr. Sheen. On
information and belief, Lorre believed, and has stated publicly, that
Mr. Sheen suffered from physical and mental maladies, but Lorre
nevertheless repeatedly made offensive, derogatory and damaging
comments about Mr. Sheen and his alleged physical and mental illness,
and harassed Mr. Sheen on the set of the Series. With the permission
of WB, Mr. Lorre also spread outrageous insults and derogatory remarks
targeting Mr. Sheen in vanity cards at the end of Mr. Lorre's shows,
specifically targeting Mr. Sheen's alleged illness. Among the
harassing statements Mr. Lorre made in those vanity cards with an
obvious reference to Mr. Sheen are the following:

Under the heading "To Do List" Mr. Lorre wrote, "Meditate using new
mantra, 'high ratings do not equate to high self esteem'" "Go to
Al-Anon meeting" and "write a country song entitled, 'Hooker in the
Closet'." "(Chorus: 'There's a hooker in the closet, 'neath the
monogrammed robes, don't know how she got there and I can't find my
clothes. Officer Krupke, how are you tonight? I've misplaced my watch
but I'm feeling all right.')"

Following statements about his own healthy lifestyle, Lorre wrote: "If
Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

Lorre suggested that persons viewing this shall not drink to excess
and "avoid degrading yourself by having meaningless sex with strangers
in a futile attempt to fill the emptiness in your soul."

Lorre suggested that audience members extend prayers to people working
on the Series, and that viewers should "feel free to pick whomever
you think is most in need. Just hurry."

Lorre wrote, "We employ a highly paid Hollywood professional who has
years of experience with putting his life at risk. And sadly no, I'm
not talking about our stuntman."