Charlie Sheen -- Getting Into the E-Cigarette Biz

4/30/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We finally have the answer to the question everyone has been asking -- WHAT IS CHARLIE SHEEN SMOKING?????

0429_nicosheen_ex_2

TMZ has learned Charlie has partnered in a line of electronic cigarettes cleverly titled NicoSheen. Billed as "the winning E-cigarette," the site boasts disposable E-cigs as well as a host of other E-smoking related products.

Charlie is one of several partners in the company. And, as is customary these days with Sheen, one of the other partners is his troubled baseball pal ... Lenny Dykstra.

Who needs to be the highest paid actor on television when you can hock electronic cigarettes on the Internet?

pegnew

Would YOU want to do a business venture with Charlie??? If ticket
sales for his tour are any indication, the product is doomed to fail. Then he'll turn around and sue them, just ask Mr Lorre.

Meantime, as for rumors ''The Arrogant One'' is getting his job back - TOTALLY FALSE!!! You don't file a $100M lawsuit against
Warner BROS. and expect to EVER work for them again. Charlie has
burned too many bridges!!! Plus, all the bragging about his cocaine use has rendered him totally uninsurable,even though it
has been reported that he has sent letters to his old bosses BEGGING for his job back. Ain't gonna happen!!!

ManiacalZebra

These things aren't going to sell. I guess he just needs a tax write-off for the loss.

Autumn_in_Michigan

CC 42 minutes ago
PFFFT!

Let's face it if you're having unprotected sex, doing crack, cocaine, and assorted other drugs I think safety is the last thing the Chucky Sleeze group is worried about.

Good point CC. He doesn't seem to mind selling fans on any unsafe practice does he?

Autumn_in_Michigan

@SYLVI212 - good point to you 2.

real deal

Wow. What fall. And with a guy who's under indictment as a partner. Sheesh.

I can just see Charlie hawking these on QVC. That would be awesome. Heck, at least he'll be back on television! I understand he's also avaialble for crack parties, bar mitzvahs and weddings. If you do hire him for a bar mitzvah, you should be aware that his material can come across as a tad anti-Semitic. It's possible he could abuse an open bar, so a drink limit might be in order. And do not get him a room in the same hotel as the event.

RoastBeef

He probably bought up a load of the e-cigs he bought in Toronto and repackaged them as his.
Can't wait for a lawsuit.
Charlie has no brakes.

Nancy

Hey! Has anyone noticed??

Ray-Ray DISAPPEARED, along with his comments.

Well, if they decide to give me the ax too, it's been nice commenting with all of you here. At least now I can get back to actually commenting on the substance of the article rather than fending off Ray-Ray's extemporaneous remarks - if I'm allowed to stay.

So, to the point... I find it hypocritical that Sheen is planning on marketing E-Cigs when he hasn't switched and is still so firmly hooked on the real thing. How does that even work?

"Yeah, suckers, buy my branded E-Cigs, but I won't smoke 'em myself, cuz I'm too WINNING to quit puffing the real deal."

Talk about negative endorsement and product placement. Wow.

Melissa S

@ Nancy
I was just noticing that as well. I had remarked on one of his posts and looking for his wrath when I noticed ALL of his posts are gone on all boards. Curious.

Nancy

Melissa about a minute ago

@ Nancy

*****

Curiously refreshing from my point of view, but that's just me! At least none of us now have to deal with his particular form of 'humor' or 'wit' when commenting now. Whew!

Leeba

psssst to the writer, the word is hawk not hock in regard to Sheen selling on the Internet.

Leeba

I would like to add, I quit smoking after 43 years using ecigarettes and they really are revolutionary. After looking at Sheen's site, he is doing a disservice to those who really want to quit. He doesn't mention the model type they are so you will be forced to buy all supplies from him and the batteries look like they're small. For heavier smokers, they will have to be recharged every couple of hours which is a pain. Do a search and go to ecigarette forums and find which ecigarette will work for you.

Chaps

Nancy,

Raymond had gotten real nasty, guess they gave him the cure...

If my internet blogging experience tells me anything, he will be back under a new alias. Unless they have his IP locked down tite.

Nancy

Chaps about a minute ago

Nancy,

Raymond had gotten real nasty, guess they gave him the cure...

*****

Oh, he'll be back. From my own experience, IP blocking takes a little more fussing. I'm just glad that he's gone for the moment. I'll enjoy the reprieve!

And I'm not surprised that Charlie the Tuna has not mentioned the model of his E-cigs... boosts sales when all the supplies needed have to come directly from one source. In addition, it makes it possible to gouge on said supplies, even IF they sell the product itself at a reasonable price.

Whatever way produces the most revenue stream for Sheen, that's what will be the 'business model' adopted. After all, it's ALL about him, isn't it?

R

Psst... Leeba.... Hock is right word, anyways. Go back to grammar school, Dumba$$.

R

Oh great. Some more useless junk going to a landfill. Whatever. This product is so stupid so are the cigarette butts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments