Charlie Sheen -- Getting Into the E-Cigarette Biz

4/30/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We finally have the answer to the question everyone has been asking -- WHAT IS CHARLIE SHEEN SMOKING?????

0429_nicosheen_ex_2

TMZ has learned Charlie has partnered in a line of electronic cigarettes cleverly titled NicoSheen. Billed as "the winning E-cigarette," the site boasts disposable E-cigs as well as a host of other E-smoking related products.

Charlie is one of several partners in the company. And, as is customary these days with Sheen, one of the other partners is his troubled baseball pal ... Lenny Dykstra.

Who needs to be the highest paid actor on television when you can hock electronic cigarettes on the Internet?

Mike

Well Charlie you know what you can do with regular cigarettes and your new cigarettes. You're a loser. Bye.

Chaps

For an extra 500 bucks you can get the model with a 7 gram rock inside!

Autumn_in_Michigan

hawk 2
verb [ trans. ]
carry around and offer (goods) for sale, typically advertising them by shouting : street traders were hawking costume jewelry.
ORIGIN late 15th cent.: back-formation from hawker

en Todo Momento!!

my fav is the fart scented ones!!!! :DDD saves ya all the work!!

en Todo Momento!!

wait. i keep clicking the 'pre-order' box, but nothing is happening. what the hell, tmz!! i need me ma 'lectric cigrette!!

Jack DaCarup

OMG! What is this world coming to?

I really hope people don't buy into this sham.

Pyrrho

When is Chuckles gonna OD or just fade away to obscurity like other, drugged-out, talentless losers that rose from the 80s?

No, I seriously want to know so I can mark my calendar.

Chaps

Chuckles tip:

"In venues where they are not allowed indoors, you can try using them anally"

Jack DaCarup

partners with Lenny Dykstra...

LMFAO!!

PokerStar

He'll be pimping E-Crack next. He won't need to buy batteries either, the goddesses will have a supply on demand.

Nancy

Has anyone ever figured out who was telling the truth about Charlie the Tuna helping bail Lenny out? Was it the Tuna Man, or was it Lenny's lawyer??

Gossip sites quoted Charlie, hard news organizations quoted Dykstra's lawyer.

If Dykstra's lawyer was telling the truth, I think it's pathetically funny that Sheen would go so far as to spread a false story about helping out a "friend." If he's in 'partnership' with Lenny on this scam, though, evidently, "no harm, no foul?"

Sally

Buy buy buy - Charlie needs the money.

Michelle

I think Charlie needs to endorse something he really knows about, a total douche bag! That's what he needs to put his ridicules face on! The douche nozzle to be specific...

Ruthie Rader

I can do it, here. It keeps him out of my blog. And at this point, that it what I would really like to do.
Charlie Sheen's decision to sell electronic cigarettes is the last straw.
So I will post about him, HERE. But I won't post about him in my blog unless he gets into a really bad position. (He could position himself in a processing pool at a waste-water treatment plant, that's where a turd like him belongs, anyway).
And if he does, I will linguistically grind him into the fetid ash that he really is. And then forget about him.
Charlie has done the one thing that, in my opinion, he should NOT have done: He found a way to help the tobacco companies get more young people hooked on cigarettes, smoking and nicotine.
He knows that's just where his new enterprise will lead.
And he's putting all of those lungs in the balance just to fill his wallet with a buck.
Swallow it, Charlie and keep it there. Nobody worth a darn wants it, or you, back.

rosh

Lenny Dykstra is an idiot!!!! These gadgets are destined for failure.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments