Charlie Sheen -- Getting Into the E-Cigarette Biz

4/30/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We finally have the answer to the question everyone has been asking -- WHAT IS CHARLIE SHEEN SMOKING?????

0429_nicosheen_ex_2

TMZ has learned Charlie has partnered in a line of electronic cigarettes cleverly titled NicoSheen. Billed as "the winning E-cigarette," the site boasts disposable E-cigs as well as a host of other E-smoking related products.

Charlie is one of several partners in the company. And, as is customary these days with Sheen, one of the other partners is his troubled baseball pal ... Lenny Dykstra.

Who needs to be the highest paid actor on television when you can hock electronic cigarettes on the Internet?

AntiPalinAlaska

Would E-cigarettes give you E-physema?

Nancy

AntiPalinAlaska 20 minutes ago

Would E-cigarettes give you E-physema?

*****

Although the disease itself is horrible, I still lol-ed at the question!!

just sayin

tmz I am really disappointed you are promoting this guy and furthering his career the way you have been. watching him make a fool of himself at the shows is bad enough with all the free publicity you give him. is he paying you to actively market his product on your page? pathetic tmz, really.

Chaps

Fake cigs are par for the course for Chuckie Cheese, seeing his relationships with people is fake too!

tellmeaboutit

Pretty weenie, Chuckie.

Jack DaCarup

Charlie Sheen's decision to sell electronic cigarettes is the last straw.
Charlie has done the one thing that, in my opinion, he should NOT have done: He found a way to help the tobacco companies get more young people hooked on cigarettes, smoking and nicotine.
He knows that's just where his new enterprise will lead.
And he's putting all of those lungs in the balance just to fill his wallet with a buck.
Swallow it, Charlie and keep it there. Nobody worth a darn wants it, or you, back.

AMEN!!

sls

Baseball and smoking. What else does the guy have right now? Oh well...Here are some Ad Slogans for the new electronic NicoSheen:

NicoSheen: "When walking outside is just too far".
NicoSheen: "Try to find this in your mashed potatoes, p***ies!"
NicoSheen: "Banging Seven Grams of Water!"

Jackie

@ electriczipper:...LOL...dude...I like your humor...ha ha....:)

JJ

Wow, they had to dig back years to find that decent picture of Sheen. He looks almost as dead as Keith Richards, lately.

ecigator

I guess Charlie Sheen is worring about his income now, try to make some money with his last influence~~~

anyway, this mean the electronic cigarette business is smoking hot now, need more info, just visit: http://www.ecigator.com

Dax

What a joke, I have personally tired a ton of different bands and 99% of all ecigs are crap.. but I did manage to quit smoking last year with a brand called vapage.com it seems like to only one that really gave me that nicotine hit.

claude

Who really cares about Charlie and what he does. With all the drugs he probably has in his system, he probably doesn't even notice the nicotine. I recently stopped smoking using an e-cig. I am finding that my taste buds are coming alive again and I feel much better. They are great, but I wouldn't buy one from Charlie.

Vaping News and Ejuice Reviews

Jason Richie

For years I been struggling to quit smoking. Just learn about a Los Angeles based quit smoking clinic called Freedom Laser Therapy. According to their main company website they've been in business since 2003. Craig Nabat, the former smoker developed this new at home Freedom Quit Smoking System. The guy's commercial says it takes 10 days to actually quit smoking. It looks like it could help me stop smoking. There is a free trial offer to try it. Anyone heard about this? Looks legit to me. http://www.freedomquitsmoking.com

John Stamos

The name of the company is Ideal eCigs.. Best e liquid made in the usa.

John Stamos

I love electronic cigarettes. I get all my ecigs and e liquid from Ideal eCigs. They have great prices and all their e liquid is made in the USA. Check em out

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments