Kate & William

The Day After

4/30/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the royal wedding finally over, Kate Middleton and Prince William -- now known as The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge -- left Buckingham Palace this morning, though they have decided not to embark on a honeymoon just yet.

0430_kate_william_getty
Call us crazy, but we think these kids are gonna make it.

Debster

She's got the Big "B" (as in Biotch) stamped in bold across her forehead. He's destined for a life of hell....watch. I give this at best - *maybe* - five years and he'll be sick of her sh*t and ready to pull the plug on this disaster in the making. As I said, *watch.*

Joseph

Have you heard anything about the Duke and Dutchess Of Cambridge (Prince William and Princess Kate) having a Martha's Vineyard honeymoon in July??

JasonBR

Who cares.. it's pathetic how many people watched these peoples wedding. Goes to show how bored and lonely the world is.

fran

yes, I think they will make it too..they have been together a long time..lovely couple.

fran

@ carol
I so agree with you . I also think those low cut styles make the bride look cheap. Kate was beautiful, and she chose a proper wedding dress..

fran

@vivi
please get off the soap box..give people some time to have fun, cant be serious all the time.
You know I am getting very tired of hearing people go on and on about the past..these particular royals had nothing to do with the 1700's no more than you had anything to do with america's past 2-300 yrs ago.

fran

I am 68 and I have never seen the queen smile so much as she did at Will and Kate's wedding...she was genuinely happy ..

fran

ty Annie thats all it was...Harry apologized for it later. He thought Hilter was the most frightening man in the world, I guess thats why he chose that costume.

fran

@ vivi you seem to have major problems..Harry was just young, and he thought Hilter was scary...so now after calling Harry a Nazi sympathizer is just idiotic, just because you are down on anyone who isnt American.

fran

@ sugar kitty

Meow, put your claws back

fran

@ bob and mascot
wow what is your problems...I bet neither of you have the brain power of William or Harry...are you flying helicopers and fighting in wars ..well these boys are, they are making a difference in poorer nations as well....tell me what your doing, that you can sit back and bitch about others.

fredy

nobody gives a ****. it does not affect our life style in anyway!!

Missy

@DANA-it doesn't work like that,when the Queen dies Charles will take over "King Charles",then when something happens to him it goes to William(if William has kids after his death,it goes to them,if he doesn't have kids,it will then go to Harry. It goes down the line.

Yara Jackson