Kate & William

The Day After

4/30/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the royal wedding finally over, Kate Middleton and Prince William -- now known as The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge -- left Buckingham Palace this morning, though they have decided not to embark on a honeymoon just yet.

0430_kate_william_getty
Call us crazy, but we think these kids are gonna make it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Vivi, The Original

Fran: For you information, I was not even originally American,unlike some others I respect a country that could give me the most perfect home in the world. I will not take it for granted. I will not forget what it took and takes for us to have our freedom. And I will not forget who the colonials were fighting off in order to gain that freedom. If it was not for America half the world may have been colonized under British rule. How many countries did they colonize and they just suppressed them? America has given all our ancestors and ourselves the oppurtunity of freedom, natural human rights. I'm sorry that you are so naive to think that Britain could care about America. I have heard with my own ears, what they really think of us. Why don't you go live in a place where a tyranny of monarchy (because they have absolutely hold no more power in Britain well that ended so long ago, thank God that I'm not that naive and neither are most Americans)still rules and then you understand what it means to be suppressed in the first place. You are the epitome of ignorance to think that the Royals still don't have a foothold on power. Ask yourself how the Royals have connections within other countries on their behalf, you even said it, they've had centuries of tradition to reinforce their close minded thinking. The only prejudice I have is against ignorance and people that don't appreciate what a great gift it is to be in such a promising place, American or not. At lease I had supporting points to enforce my subjects, you are just brown nosing and showing off because of your affialiations. Your points are unfounded, unintelligent, and childish. When another country is in trouble who do they come to for help? God Bless President Obama, His Support Team and our Troops for giving us a true victory to celebrate. Instead of the bunch of figure heads, our founding fathers liberated us from and our present fathers and citizens ensure we keep our liberation. I just don't want does slick, sly, money grubbing royals to ever think that they will get their hands on America again. Hmmm I wonder what Jesus thought of the royal wedding, since the royal foundation sits on a seige of witnesses baring the false, centuries of false witnessing. United States: WINNING, while other people who remain nameless play dress up. Sorry my fellow citizens I was trying not to go there, but for the sake of our beautiful country, IGNORANCE WILL NOT PREVAIL HERE! Guys we worked too hard and too long and lost too much to ever be judged and scrutinized by haters. God Bless America and her people, whilst the whole world is in our prayers tonights. KARMA WILL ALWAYS BALANCE THE UNIVERSE. Most of all I pray for you Fran, for just eating what was fed to you all of your long life. The royalty are not celebrities here, they stand for everything America's against. There is not such thing as royalty in America, we had a war, if you forget, history will repeat all over you. Let's love our country, she has been mistreated for far too long.

Vivi, The Original

It was so sad and pathetic to see Fran gushing over the Queen’s happiness, President Obama actually thinks and cares about our happiness too, our forefathers put it in the constitution. "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness…” He pursued and now where all happy. Tell me was the queen happy for us? What have the royals done for their people lately? Oh yeah, they made them pay for an opulent wedding. Things have really changed huh, Fran? By the way your little American dig, that is what we do, stick together, it’s called loyalty. It should sound familiar to you, it rhymes with royalty. To our loyal free minded independent British friends, no offense to you, we won’t let a few bad apples spoil our lunch, I mean the bunch. You see here in America they actual teach us to be free minded independent thinkers. You can confide to us that you have been had, we won’t judge you, hey we understand first hand. Con men can be very charming. Those who come here just respect us, we give to you freely, because we know it is a blessing to share, but America deserves respect, name any other country in the world that provide what we do, to the extent that we do, why would you come and disrespect us. Don’t come here and oppress us when we set you free. Don’t try to change something that let you be. I tell ya, the audacity. I can’t waste my energy on this irrelevant meaningless information anymore, my country needs me. Toodles. Ciao. Good Day. Au revoir. Adios. Aloha. You see, Fran, I’m versed. Don’t worry about me, Obama has got our back over here, but go ahead and keep gushing, I’m glad you found some happiness, somewhere. Take care now, ya hear!

Vivi, The Original

The Royal Wedding, a subliminal way to gain interest in the support of the monarchy, how subtly flamboyant, sounds like pure fun right. When someone gives you a jaded truth originally, you can keep turning it over and over and over again to find all the other truths that go with it.

Page

who cares, they are both losers

TacoOnABoat

This will be a beautiful Divorce if they spilt.. what will the worl end up to? This probably was the whole reason shes with him, to get her fame.. Good luck to you Mr.PrinceKnow-it-all! :)

Vivi, The Original

If there was a man in history that practiced the way the British royalty has (where not just talking violence here); he would have been deemed a mad man, likened of that to a psychotic serial killer. He would not be a responsible figure to be revered in any context, especially in a pagan one (oh, okay that cleared everything up). Does it? Don’t worry I’m not a fundamentalist that has anything against Halloween or Costume Parties. Not to say there is anything wrong with all fundamentalist, either. But it shows the power of the Universe because when the device is attempted to be hidden, it will deceive the devious and fall in an even more clarifying place. Thread lightly, wolves in sheep clothing, beware, however, there is nothing to fear. What will we want our predecessors to forget about the lives that were lost recently, brave innocent victims and heroic soldiers, would we want them to forget, would we want to fully embrace the old ideals of past enemies? Imagine? Would those be glorifying images to be plastered everywhere? If so, shouldn’t your consciousness be fully aware what those images represent entirely, not just the images they project which suit their current agenda (that’s how history repeats itself). The Royal Wedding, a subliminal device to gain interest in support of the monarchy. Commodifying ideals for financial gain and for emotional and psychological strength, hmm, what for, there is something fishy going on around here. Good thing we are not fish we do not have to take the bait.

Vivi, The Original

Pardon me, I meant to say "successors" instead of "predecessors" in the above entry. The past and the present have been a whirlwind lately, moving so fast.

Vivi, The Original

Attitude is everything. There is nothing wrong with being wrong sometimes, the problem is not admitting it. How will you learn? Knowledge brings such warm comfort. By the way Harv, funniest joke ever, I'm still smiling, please someone get him a bigger soapbox, stat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7