The Rock vs. Vin Diesel

Who'd You Rather?

4/30/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Bald musclemen Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, 38,and Vin Diesel, 43, both star in "Fast Five."

0429_rather_obvi

Question is ...

LadyD

Just because someone has a girlfriend(beard)doesn't mean he is not gay. Just ask the Pulp Fiction guy, the Mission Impossible guy.... and on and on.

mop_top

Jackie

HAHA....I can't stand bold dudes...so neither...though i appreciate what they have done through their careers.

jhoanna

haterz vin all the way i think you guys are confused....

jhoanna

i think mr.vin he is sexy i used too love the rock but he is full of it trust i met his exwife.

jhoanna

vin all the way i used to like the rock but not anymore he is to fake for me and ****y

jhoanna

okay that was wrong of me the reason i said the rock is full of it trust i met his ex is because when she spoke it sounded just fake so thats why i think that way.

Crystal

Vin. For one he was an original member of The Fast And the Furious. And for two he's younger. Dwayne is a cutie too but something about seeing him racing fast cars isn't very appealing being as to how he's in his 40's. Either way they are both cuties that look biracial with bald heads. I'd screw them both!

tickles

For once I wish there was a button for the option both!
They both are hot and sexy. But I must admit that all Vin Diesel would have to do to get me wet is growl the phone book!
Jeez Louise that man's voice is better than sex.

luccy

vin diesil is the bomb.

becky bowen

vin is just hot...and the way he holds himself, vin anytime!!

Deborah

Are you kidding me? Hands down the ROCK!!

Pharriz

What's the deal with all these people hating on Vin? Both men are seemingly nice guys with a good sense of humor and good actors. I met Vin at a bookstore in LA, he was really cool and happy to have a casual conversation with his fans. Therefore, VIN ALL THE WAY.

Clone Wars

Since the rock is gay, i'm not sure how to answer this one.

KATHY

VIN DIESEL ALL THE WAY BABY HES IS HOT I LIKE THE ROCK TOO BEFORE VIN BUT KNOW VIN IS THE BEST BUT THEN AGAIN THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT GUYS NOT MUCH IN COMMON. AND I ONT BELIEVE VIN IS GAY EITHER PPL JUST TALK FRO JEALOUSY. DWAYNE AND VIN ARE HOTT TO BAD I COULD ONLY VOTE FOR MY VIN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments