Scarlett & Sean Penn

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

5/1/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn were spotted holding hands last night outside of an after party for the White House Correspondents' Dinner.

0501_sean_penn_scarlett_splash
It's shocking, but true ... the WHCD has after parties.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Lisa

She is definitely pregnant. That dress sticks to that big belly, no way to hide it now Missy, your goose is as good as cooked. She even looks fuller in the face which happens when you are PREGO!!!!!

obama'saracist

penn still wont honor this country that made him great would not put his hand over his heart,still disrespecting this country.enough is enough boycott this fool and her for being with him while he did it

MrsBeasley

Penn and her have both been around the block many, many times. He has had any piece of filth who would have him (glad Robin is finally rid of this no good POS) and she certainly is no angel. Can you imagine just how many people between them there have been??? OMG. This kid is going to make the Elephant Man look like a younger Tom Selleck. Sean Penn looks like the @ss end of a goat with the runs and this brain dead girl Scarlett falls for this svengali-wanna-be and the result will be born soon. Ya better watch out, honey, because your father figure boifriend is liable to haul off and bust you one if you make him mad. He is such a baby. Scarlett, surely you can do better. My sympathy's to the child.

Michelle

Seriously he could be her dad, she is 25 and he is 56 or something, good lord.

Michelle

He could be her father

claudia

She obviously was cheating on her husband with Sean P. because it wasn't long after the divorce was announced when she was spotted with Sean. I doubt she met and hooked up with Sean after deciding to divorce.

Chuck

Actually they're a very nice looking Jewish couple. The only negative is they both are chain smokers. Imagine the stench.

LisaLisa

Eww

politicalbadass

Can you imagine having THAT rolling around on top of you!?! GROSS! It's like having a wrinkled, burlap sack, full of bones on you! I'll bet he sweats like a horse, and stinks to hell too. Scarlett, you are 25 and HOT!?! I'm 50 and fat, and I can get an old sack of dung. Good Lord!

Serge

Original Scarlett Galabekian never was engaged and 200 pieces of stolen biological material called Scarlett Johansson was not design for family life

katykeene1

I agree with the most....what is she thinking???!!!! GROSS...not only is he too old for her, but he's in love with Hugo Chavez. Let him move to Valenzuela.

CoCoMelv

Sean Penn is a fool. I was a fan once until I met him in person. He is all that people have said he was. I found him to be a complete Ass*&^% who feels entitled and he needs to brush his teeth. . .he smelled like an ashtray! If Scarlet is with him instead of Ryan I have to question what she is about.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7