Casey Abrams -- EVERYONE VOTE FOR HALEY

5/3/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" reject Casey Abrams has been out of the running for less than a week ... and he's already throwing his support behind one very "special" finalist ... his rumored GF Haley Reinhart.

0502_casey_abrahms_vote_tmzcomposite_ex_2

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ ... Abrams has been telling his friends, family and hometown supporters in Idyllwild, CA to stay united ... and use their votes to send Haley through to the next round.

Casey has denied being in a romantic relationship with Haley -- but last week, he referred to her as his "special musical friend." So ... yeah, they're totally dating.

And we're told Casey ain't too bummed about America's rejection either -- sources tell us, he can't wait to kick it with his jazz band next week at his old stomping grounds, Café Aroma ... the same place that named one of their rooms in Casey's honor.

Vault101

Some one tell this fat ass to shut up and go home. His 15 minutes are up and the world is sick of him and his lousy singing.

darkestangel816

I myself are totally a James Durbin fan. I thought it would be Casey and James duke in it out for the win now it looks like Scotty and James will be the top 2 unless Lauren picks it up she has to let go of her shyness and belt them out.

gablegirl

Sorry but he is one gross, grubby looking dude.

Cut the hair and shave that da=n beard then you might get more fans.

Truth

OH PULEEEZ, TMZ... F-OFF WITH THESE 2 BIT AMATEUR SINGERS. YALL KNOW THEY AINT GONNA SELL SHIET. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. SLOW NEWS DAY HARVEY --- AS USUAL??? NEXT.

Kari

He looks like a leprechaun

wiggity

Ugh. She is the last person I would vote for. She's not that talented, IMHO. Haven't liked her from day one. She tries to be all Janis Joplin-y, but puhleeeeze. She can't hold a candle. Pia was not only much more talented, but she was also much more attractive. Why she got voted off....who knows. I would rather see the young girl win over her. She is lame.

Dave

Wish Casey would read this...He is as talented as the judges said but needs to stand up straight, square his shoulders and lose the baggy pants bag 'o rags way of dressing. Casey, you ain't black, your just stuck in your teens while your talent has moved on to a much more mature place.

We are all correct about losing the beard, too. If you hadn't otherwise made such a super impression, we wouldn't care about such things. I, for one would love to see and hear MUCH more of your performance uniqueness and quality!...More people would, if you'd just fine tune a little on the appearance. GOOD LUCK!

Diane

love you Casey--voted for you every week sorry to see you go--but--I am sure you are going places--don't let negative people get you down they are just jealous losers--they can't do what you do--great job--this year everyone is so talented its hard to see any of you go--but someone has to win--luv you

tgrfan42069

ony one worth a **** on the show.is alania .james is milking his syndrom he screeches so dang much.scotty is a one trick poney. jacob is ok.but not my taste of music he sings

Deb

I love ya to pieces Casey, but it ain't gonna happen.

JustaGuy

This is the first year I have absolutely no favorite I hope to win.

That James Durbin wanna be has gotta go. It amazes me that the majority of people watching the show doesn't realize what a total poser he is.

Even Steven Tyler who is being nice to everyone this year knows it.. you can see it in his eyes.
I mean jesus.. you have one of the legends of Rock an Rock as a judge and he has to sit there and watch this "full of himself, poser hack".

Watch Tylers eyes and the little comments he makes towards him.

jbeans

Team James all the way!!!

artie help

this fat bastard sucks, if i was mark anthony i would ask him to stop trying to kiss my wife and shave that pubic hair off of your fat blotchy face, for goodness sakes.

Alisha

I love the two of them together and really appreciate their voices. I'm with Scarlet, I'd rather listen to them over Scottie any day.

Meanie