Casey Abrams -- EVERYONE VOTE FOR HALEY

5/3/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" reject Casey Abrams has been out of the running for less than a week ... and he's already throwing his support behind one very "special" finalist ... his rumored GF Haley Reinhart.

0502_casey_abrahms_vote_tmzcomposite_ex_2

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ ... Abrams has been telling his friends, family and hometown supporters in Idyllwild, CA to stay united ... and use their votes to send Haley through to the next round.

Casey has denied being in a romantic relationship with Haley -- but last week, he referred to her as his "special musical friend." So ... yeah, they're totally dating.

And we're told Casey ain't too bummed about America's rejection either -- sources tell us, he can't wait to kick it with his jazz band next week at his old stomping grounds, Café Aroma ... the same place that named one of their rooms in Casey's honor.

Mccreery Fan

Haley sucks and it'd be a shame for her to win american idol because casey's fans voting for her just because of their "relationship" that would be stupid, and in my opinion the relationship should have never been brought up due to influencing the votes, maybe thats now why haley is top 3 lol. what a joke

tricia

Haley really needs to go. I have no clue why she is still there. Everything she "sings" sounds the same. I think James has the all around talent to win. But anyone but Haley should win.

Diane

I love Haley. She has an amazing voice. I think some people here are tone deaf. Since she is very attractive there must be a few blind people here as well. Stupid lasts a lifetime.

michele

I think Haley has the Best Voice on American Idol.

Needless to say, she's gaining momentum.. The House of the Risen
Sun was the Best Performance of the Season.... Haley is IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!

Haters get a Life...

KAREN

NO-Haley never has done a thing to excite me with her growl type singing. James hes to screamish to understand most of the time,Lauren well shes cute and can sing some country but shes just not ready, Scotty hes got it all. he should win the Idol.

Cynthia

I love you Casey. You are one talented young man,whether you have facial hair or not, it does not matter. I voted for you every week, you always surprised me and entertained me. You talent and uniqueness will make you go places in life and surely be successful. I am pleased also that you are a Haley Reinhardt fan. I also, think she is pretty special and I would pay to go see the both of you perform together. Good Luck Casey! From a fan in western Nebraska.

JMC

What wrong Casey? Haley not good enough to get votes on her own? She needs to go home for good! James should still be there!!

Charlie

James Durban should of tottaly won it. Was America not liking the fact he had tourettes or do we like country music

Patti

HALEY IS IN IT WIN IT--HALEY IS SO REAL, BELIEVABLE, UNIQUE, SOPHISTICATED, SMART, MATURE, HOLDS HERSELF WITH GRACE--A TRUE MUSICIAN, PLEASANT TO WATCH AND HEAR---YOUR "IT"---YOUR SMILE LIGHTS UP THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE

kelly

WHY WOULD I VOTE FOR HER SHE IS AWFUL!!!!! GO LAUREN!!!!

Romano

CANNOT STAND HER........

rebecca wiklund

I am gladd he and Haley are gone....loved her shock last-nite...hahhhahahahahahaahhhhahhhh haley go home.

Yo

HALEY IS A SNOTTY LITTLE GIRL. AFTER HER SNOODY LOOKS AT THE JUDGES SHE LOST MY VOTE AND MY BF VOTE.

Muramasa

Oh,he's such a nice guy. Lucky him getting a girl like Haley. :-)

Miguel

Haley is a great singer. She is also an attractive girl who radiates positive energy. That latter fact apparently drives insecure, hateful people mad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4