Flavor Flav

I Was Targeted by

'Rookie Ass Cop'

5/2/2011 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav says the only reason he was arrested Friday night is because some "curious Rookie Ass Cop" wanted to make a name for himself.

0502_flavor_flav_bn
Flav just went to his Twitter to explain how he ended up behind bars ... saying, "I was on my home from Benihana's I got pulled over by a curious Rookie Ass Cop."

Flav continued, "He found out I had a traffic warrant wanted to make a name for himself took me in and now I'm home laying my bed what's the big deal?!"

TMZ broke the story ... Flav was arrested and hauled into a Vegas jail after he was pulled over for a routine traffic stop ... and the cop noticed Flav had four warrants out for his arrest stemming from various traffic-related incidents. .

Apparently, Flav settled all of the outstanding issues -- because he also tweeted, "At least, I cleared up my sh*t ... some people are still on the run!"

Ben

Hey Dumb A$$ Pay your fines and clear you warrants and then you will not be pulled over and arrested.

Cop was doing his job, Lowlife with warrants, yea you should be arrested.

HMMMM

Rookie Ass Cop wanting to make a name for himself? I don't think so, if he wanted to make a name, he would have actually arrested somebody with some Fame Creds to their name, four warrants equals arrest, in anyone's book. Accept responsibility for your stupidity and move on. One question, did you use the tired, "do you know who I am" thing? You know, the one people that are has beens or relatives of famous people use?

Bippy

"THEY GOT YOUR STINKY A.Z.Z. DIDN'T THEY - ROOKIE COP - NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE GUILTY AS HELL!!!!

kt

You're an IDIOT who looks like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape.

Fuck Celebrities

Because he's black he shouldn't be hauled in for outstanding warrants?

What an ass.

Ron

The real story from this article

WHY IS HE LAYING HIS BED?

IS LAYING A BED A CULTURAL/ETHNIC THING?

janja

let me guess cuz you are short or a celeb or maybe the big one because your an a$$ or maybe because you had four warrants fat head.

Stephen Redmod

Yeah it had nothing to do with your warrants or anything it's just because he's a rookie.....wonder how he even opened up those chicken joints with warrants...guess cities these days are hurting so bad for an economic boost they don't check current background statuses and have them solved before letting them open up.

Hanging to da lef

He took you in cuz your flavor chicken sucks!!

NOTa STARJONESsupporter!

LOCK HIM UP ON GP!!!!

Al

Flav you are such a looser just admit it. Your an under educated druggie, a disgrace to the human race.

TheHOLETruth

"...some people are still on the run!" until a "curious Rookie Ass Cop" bust their ignorant, cheap azz..

Serious

Flav - You don't pay your taxes, you don't pay your child support and you don't pay your traffic tickets.

Bad citizen, Bad father & Bad Driver.

3 x L O S E R ! ! !

jw

He missed his court date because he is too dumb to wind the clock around his ignorant neck. Now he is too stupid to admit that because he had 4 warrants and deserved to go to jail like anybody else unless he thinks that eating fried chicken makes him special. I have to give the da credit though, at least he didn't pull the race card in a total irrelevant situation like most any ghetto person would. Think this is racist?......tough, quit pulling the race card every five seconds and use it when it is justified instead of being a chicken s--t and own up to your actions. I give the da credit for not doing just that and being a da just like most of us out here.

Muppet

When my boys were young they had this imaginary friend called "Not Me". Whenever there was trouble they always said it was "Not Me" when asked who did it. He created alot of havoc around our house, but we could never catch him. He disappeared when my boys got older and I often wondered where he went. I now know where he's ran off to. He's making the rounds in New York, Hollywood and Las Vegas. The police better really watch that little guy (Not Me) he's a real trouble maker for alot of people. ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments