Lindsay Lohan Accelerates Community Service

5/2/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan got a call late this afternoon from the Downtown Women's Center -- the place she'll be doing her community service -- telling her there was an open spot for orientation at 5 PM ... and Lindsay took them up on it.

0425_lilo_EX_TMZ_02

Sources tell us Lindsay was downtown and just completed her orientation.  She has not started the community service, but that will happen this week.

george fudge!

Orientation for Blowhan:

1. Put on your rubber gloves
2. Here is your scrub brush and pail
3. The toilets that you will be cleaning everyday are over here.
4. And don't try sneaking off with any of the used needles that you will be picking up off the floor.

Iceman

Talk about running a story into the ground.

Blood Red Witch

Hezzer, LMAO you caught me! That was exactly who I was quoting. Didnt think anyone would catch that!!

I am now your new Best Friend!

hezzer19

BRW that is a world of awesome!

Gwendolyn

Good girl Lindsey! We're all rooting for you.

Harveys boyfriend

@ paul and others,
I have held my comments for a few days after battling with a gay'BASH'er nutbag anti-semite wife beater (on another thread) oh and I've been really busy TOO.....BUT:

Micheal Dina and Lindsay ok..and Ali too.I really don't believe any crap that comes out of your keep board.sorry pal but this mess of a family will foul up within weeks if not days.
I am against BUYING stories from Team lohan that are obvious Dina Shawn MiLo spin-arama tornados of grief , down right lies or fake empathy generators.SO, please do not give lindsay lohan any , any faul praise and downright PR style enabling
manipulating lies.In the TMZ WE are smart "bitches".

Until lindsay has actually done some REAL work and shown up "plays" by the centers REAL rules not "star" treatment and *fluff jobs* and does her SENTENCE for at least 10 days.

@Paul,@the seeker, we missed your biting criticism and no nonsense comments don't sell out like that dirty hole licker daddy and mommy of hers and the rest of their *family* of tricky trolls. Just my opinions and one comment for the evening, Unless someone has a well thought out well written genuine response (lets hope).

I know by following the published stories here on our website there are some witty articulate and seemingly very well educated community members on these boards.The killing of Americas most wanted terrorist has added many more ..welcome aboard the Lohan crazytrain::::::::thread:::::::::::

you will kill her with your kindness ..and the junkie addict mentally deranged USER is $$counting$$ on it...RIP LL

Red Cloud

Hello,
------

I predict that Lindsay will be dead from an overdose or a car accident or doing serious jail time within 5 years. Probably much less.

----------------------------------------------

I predict that Lindsay will work with 4 A-Listers and be nominated for an Oscar witin 6 years. Probably 5 years. And she will be prettier than she is now.

Goodbye

hezzer19

Gwendolyn don't speak for me. I'm not rooting for her at all.

HMMMM

She needed her attorney to explain words longer than THE, AND, IF, WHY, etc.

Jeff

A full time "job" workin at the woman's shelter with (probably) many mentally ill woman who may smell like piss and filth?

Yes, Lindsay's gonna handle all that real well.

For those of you who worried that she'd be getting off easy by participating in that drama BS at the shelter:
They only do that **** 2 hours a week... so that still leaves the all of the other hours cleaning toilets and potentially smelling gross unhygienic women.

No F'n way is this girl doing 480 hours anywhere.

Jeff

Oh... the place looks pretty decent. But Lindsay's not gonna be able to relate to any of these folks.
dwcweb.org/volunteer.htm

john smith

Lindsay has always been very active in community service and helping the less fortunate, she went to India on a humanitarian mission.

Lucky_130

Harveys Boyfriend had a most interesting post, and it would have me believe it was Harvey himself but we all know how this board is. This isnt pre written because Im not arguing with him either way, but I would just like to say if Lindsay is able to stay focused she can rise above all this. Enabling is one thing, but having a support system as Jay Leno pointed out is another.

lee

BACK OFF A-HOLES. SHE'S GETTING MORE DONE THAN ANY OF YOU JERKS EEVER WILL OR COULD. GET A LIFE WHY DON'T YOU. THAT IS IF YOUR ABLE TO DO SO. OF WHICH I DOUBT!

lee

Oh Jeffffff! Sounds like you've been there, done that.