Murray's MJ Manslaughter Trial Pushed to September

5/2/2011 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray can chill til September -- his trial for Michael Jackson's death just got pushed back.

0502_conrad_murray_BN_postponed_01

Judge Michael Pastor
announced the postponement this morning in the manslaughter trial -- opening statements were set to begin next week.

Murray's attorneys asked for the delay so they could prepare for new witnesses the prosecution plans to call.

Ute Wuensche

When there is finally justice for Michael? CM can enjoy his life,michael`s life he has taken from him.It is not fair.I miss Michael in htis world.

Chic

The defense should be ashamed after asking for a speedy trial
because thats what Murray wanted. But it does give the prosecution more time and God is in control!

Justice For Michael!

gayforliztaylor

jackson is not dragging his other naive friends down now.
chris tucker finally stopped paying gavin arvizo, and bragging on a tv show about mj's money.
the kids and rich people are alive and learning painful lessons because janet arvizo and mj controlled their insecure minds.
murray is destroyed because of mj's lies throughout their 3 years of communication.

katherine jackson hoped mj's immaturity and denials of financial downfall would not affect her spoiled deceitful life, at her age.
she'll do anything to abide by rules of joe jackson and jehovah witnesses. that includes not accepting her own guilt in her son's bitter anger which led to drugs, murray's role and nose surgery humiliation/malpractice.

Eleonora49

I kinde figured this would happen.I miss my sweety Michael.I have been so sad since he died. NO ONE IS LIKE HIM OR EVER WILL BE LIKE HIM.

Barb.A.

gayforliztaylor, you know, you sound just like aq.

iFart

Barb.A. 9 minutes ago
gayforliztaylor, you know, you sound just like aq.

_______________________________________

I am quite sure they are one in the same. Siggisis said she thought she figured out who aq was one time. I'm curious to know because they're not your typical ignorant hater...but a lame-ass hater nonetheless.

Anyway, the delay stinks and I'm really disappointed we have to wait until September to see Murray go down.

Love and miss you forever MJ.

nita

This is bull

Barb.A.

duilama 10 minutes ago

Barb.A.10 minutes ago

gayforliztaylor, you know, you sound just like aq.

------------------

Barb A, get your head out of MJ's ass and get on with the program. fan/aq/gayforliztaylor has told us who she is like long time ago. You are just as smart as Daftne or Sofi!
================================

Well excuse me, that I don't sit on these boards everyday all day long. So if this person already said who she/he is, I missed it, from not being here. This person has the same style of writing that aq had.

And I believe I addressed it to gayforliztaylor not you.

Mario S.

I'm tired of INJUSTICE. R.I.P. MJ !!!

kim

If Murray's defense team was as ready as Chernoff and Flan****n has been mouthing off saying they were, they would not have asked for a delay. And this just proves it. As this will give the defense more time, on the other side it will give the prosecution more time also. It is just sad it has taken this long to bring this quack to trial. And no matter how anyone looks at it, by his own statements to the police, he is not a innocent bystander. No matter if you love MJ or hate him, by the testimony and statements that were revealed in the preliminary hearing Murray is far from innocent. Just how much involved he is in Michael's death hopefully we will find out. I really feel for Michael's 3 children and also his family. They need closure on this and not drug out no matter the outcome.

rip mj

nan

i was reading an article about this and it said that murray thought a delay would be in "everyones best interest"..then the judge asked him if he thought it would be in his best interest..i am curious as to who is "everyone " that he is referring to.

Barb.A.

duilama,

Whoa!! hit a nerve did I?

Your funny.

You have no idea what I believe. If your so worried about the oxygen I use maybe you should go plant some trees so there will be enough oxygen for everyone. Your existence isn't any more important than mine or anyone else's.

Barb.A.

duilama

I shared that story to show everyone that manslaghter charges don't carry much prison time and that most of them get out of prison sooner and that it can take years for trials to come about. The only reason I mention the money was because she would have rather had her dad alive than to have the money.

I am not even going to get into the Chandlers or the court case. It has nothing to do with whats happening now and its been hashed to death already.

So is gayforliztaylor aq or not?

Siggisis

nan 18 minutes ago

_______________________________________________________________

Himself. There is no room for anybody else in his thick, daft, dumb skull.

Isn´t this beginning to look like a travesty? Michael´s children have to grow up with this looming over their heads; Michael´s mother has to spend a great part of her remaining years with this looming over her head. "Everyones best interest" my ass.
The wheels of justice sure grind slowly in the USofA.