Navy SEALs -- The Beer Guzzlin' Celebration

5/2/2011 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bunch of Navy SEALs based in San Diego celebrated their faces off last night ... toasting the UNBELIEVABLE raid carried out by their fellow SEAL brothers by reveling at a S.D. bar ... a bar which happens to be owned by a retired SEAL.

0502_pub_ex

TMZ spoke with American bad ass Greg McPartlin -- owner of McP's pub -- who told us when the news broke, SEALs from the nearby Naval Base Coronado quickly packed the house ... many carrying American flags.

We're told the soldiers went through 8 kegs, 15 cases of beer and TONS of cocktails in just four hours ... while leading the bar in several "USA!" chants.

McPartlin tells us, "It's great -- Osama was expecting his 72 virgins, instead he got 24 Virginians!" (The Navy SEAL team that executed the mission is based in Virginia.)

FYI -- the Naval Base Coronado is the home of the USS Carl Vinson ... the ship from which Osama's body was dumped into the North Arabian Sea.

A media relations spokeswoman at the base tells TMZ there are currently no celebrations taking place at N.B.C., in part because, "Our boys had a lot of fun over at the Irish pub last night!"

whocares

i love it and our fantastic "seal 6. this is what it's all about. screw osbl and his sea burial..hope the shark's like s.it.
did this fu.ker consider all live's lost at ground zero. did they get a decent burial? hell no!
his virgin's waiting for him in martyerism? send them up charlie.?? sure.
i would have burned this bastard at the stake.radical's ? eat our s.it and burn in hell..f.ck all of u.!! usa all the way!!!

Shawn

KARMA...watch what u ask for boys!

cate

Does anyone find it weird that they will not release photos of Osama dead and that his body was dumped at sea. I want to see proof that he is dead not just hear a story. How do we know that the government is telling the truth? Its time for them to gear up and run for president. How many would vote Obama back in because of this? I'm just saying........

anonymous

the biggest screw up so far that lousy obama made, the arrogant pos, is that he did not acknowledge george bush for setting up a great anti terrorism set up following 9-11...ever since 9-11, due to george bush, we have NOT had any terrorism in the u.s. obama didnt have the balls to acknowledge george bush and he is an a-hole for that...an arrogant a hole...obama is a failure as a president, and to take credit for this 10 yr prep to get obama is a TOTAL LIE................................ HE IS A LIAR....george bush is who kept us safe, and our armed forces were set up by george bush..OBAMA WANTED TO END THE WAR, AND TAKE THEM OUT OF SERVICE RIGHT AWAY, AFTER HE BECAME PRESIDENT....BUSH DID NOT...................

anonymous

to kate,,,,the poster..

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD...DONT BE PARANOID GIRL...HE IS DEAD..HEAR US.....

D E A D.....THANK GOD....................NOW WE NEED TO GET THE REST OF THE TERRORIST CELLS...THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM...TONS OF THEM...BUT IT IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD START...START BELIEVING THOUGH, AND BE IN THIS WORLD GIRL....OR NOT...IT IS YOUR CHOICE...................................

neil

I remember when the Mumbai massacre happened in India by Pakistani terrorist. Some of the victims had cell phones and called out where they were hoping for help. The local media thought that it was a great scoop for them so they broadcasted the information nationwide. Because of that no one got out alive. Hey TMZ anything happens to these folks you'll deserve the slaps in the face you're sure to get.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

I don't believe it. Why dump the body so quick? Maybe they dont want anybody knowing it was not really him? I just don't trust anyone whose name ends in 'ama'

We have not heard the end of this.

Scarlet

We need to get our information from reliable sources and for me that is not coming from the white house. I need PROOF Bin Laden is dead not some 'supposed DNA' and a secret burial at sea????? COME ON...this was too easy and nothing is said about OBL's death until a week later...after the burial at sea. I'm having a hard time believing this story and think that Obama has far more to hide than we all know and this is his cover up. There is no body...just someone's DNA but really what does that prove??? My personal opinion is that Obama is hiding something BIG and he needed something BIG to cover it. I may be wrong and I hope I am but I just am not buying what I'm hearing.

the Seeker

Fck al queda the men withe the *greenfaced frogmen* DON'T HIDE WHOW THEY ARE..

Do you think secret elite "warrior Assassins" would put themselves in a vulnerable situation by drinking in a public bar known to the worldto be frequented by local *seal teams* without posting clandestine sentries outside the IRISH PUB on a regular rotating schedule.

I do not think they hide where they are from..

Jackie

Well...I hope they don't come and harm these people. There's still enemies out there.

Love Star Wars

Osama got his Virgins. Trust me - most of those Navy Seals are H0M0'S to begin with.

Why do you think they spend most of their living days and nights with other men?

You folks would be sooo surprised !!!

Military guys are the biggest closet cases on the planet. That's why they are always the first to say "Hey - he's gay."

I have had plenty of my share of Navy Seals ..... yum !!

the Seeker

who called the cop ? callige, vergo, rosas, cat ladies and good riddance to the rest of the Haters !!!

I want my
I want my
i want my mtv

aaa518

That bar is 2 blocks from my house! Hell yeaaah Coronado. We are so proud :)

Kelly

Wanna be as fit as a Navy Seal? Head over to http://ultimateathleticfitness.com/ for some tips!!!

Bec215

I'm 100% behind our guys celebrating acheiving a mission we set to carry out ten years ago... but I am concerned about publicizing celebrations. We don't take kindly to people celebrating and parading the deaths of American service men and women, so when just have to keep in mind we give up our moral imperative when we do so (publicly) ourselves.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments