Osama bin Laden Death Photo -- Brains Visible

5/2/2011 8:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The White House is reportedly locked in a debate on whether or not to release the Osama bin Laden death photos ... photos in which you can reportedly see the scumbag's brain.

0502_osama_BN_Getty_02

According to ABC News, the photos are pretty damn gruesome -- with one report stating, "[Osama] has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible."

One U.S. official who has seen the photos tells ABC, "There's no doubt it's him."

WillOTheWisp

Yeah, right!!

"Make sure you shoot the impersonator in the face and head, that way nobody will be able to identify who it really is!"

Show me his ears, I can tell you if it's him or not;
Or, did they blow them off too??

Janice Thomason

If you watch CSI's, Bones, etc. you see dead people cut open, (during autopsy), brains and wounds showing, maggots crawling out of murdered people, etc. No they aren't real people, but believe me you can't tell they aren't). I don't think it will disturb too many people to see Osama with his head wound.

holy cow

I'd LOVE to see it!!!!!

Tracy

I think that it should be released because there are a lot of people that won't believe it until they see proof!!!! I feel like some people need to see it to have closure!!!

piratesrule8

People will still says he's alive even after seeing his picture... They will simply say it's a doppleganger or whatever. The same things happened with Saddam and his sons.

Cody

Bottom line, some people need closure. Some, maybe most, won't truly believe its him unless they see these images (of course then the theories will start that its still not him). Either way, I say release them. If people don't want to see the photos, don't look at them. Me, I'd perfer to remember seeing this man dead than than him in a posed photo smiling, know what he has done in his life.

Sonja

After all the 'show us the birth certificate' hooplah I say show it! They showed Sadam's and his son's or brother's pics. All the idiots will be wondering for ever if he was really killed or if this was all some elaborate staged event if you don't shove the proof in their faces right now.

Drialys

He killed too many people ! We need to see it ! I don't feel sorry about the worst man on earth not being here ! Lo siento por las personas que no entienden el dolor de miles de familias que quedaron sin hijos,padres,madres hermanos ...ect...los que no quieran verlo que no miren ! ese diablo ...ya esta donde hace mucho tenia que estar .

marcy

SOMEONE SAID YOU CAN ONLY BURY A MUSLIM AT SEA IF HE DIED IN THE SEA.WHY WAS IT HUSHED UP FOR 6 DAYS?

Rick

What was civil about 9/11. Post the pictures to show the world he is dead!

Katrina

all americans need to see the pics to beleive this is real not to long ago we THOUGHT we had him an it was just someone that looked like him.
Ill see it to beleive it

tom

I think we as tax payers have every right to see the pictures

Kerissa

F** yeah I want to see it

Lane

Gruesome as it may be I think plenty of people need to see concrete proof that this murderer is dead.

MELISSA

I HAVE HEARD THAT PEOPLE WORKING IN OFFICES BELOW THE SITE OF 911 KEPT HEARING THUNDEROUS EXPOSIONS EVERY FEW SECONDS AFTER THE JETS RAMMED INTO THE TOWERS. WHAT WAS IT? BODIES HITTING THE PAVEMENT AT OVER 150 MPH! HOW GRUESOME THIS WAS TO HEAR AND SEE. SEVERAL WITNESSES HAVE HAD TO UNDERGO THERAPY. I PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE RELEASE. WHILE I DON'T THINK THEY SHOULD BE AIRED ON TELEVISON FOR EVERYONE TO SEE IT SHOULD BE RELEASED DISCRETLY. BELIEVE ME MORE OFFENDING MATERIAL IS AVAILABLE FOR THE MORBIDLY CURIOUS ONLINE. PLUS IT WILL HELP TO ALAY THE INPENDING CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT WILL SURELY FOLLOW!