Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Osama bin Laden -- BOGUS Death Photo

5/2/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A photo reportedly showing a dead Osama bin Laden is already making its way around the Internet ... but it seems pretty obvious ... the photo is a FAKE.

Osama Bin Laden Dead Body Picture

The image on the left is an ALTERED version of a famous photo of bin Laden.

The White House has NOT released an official death photo of the corpse ... yet.

An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable."


No Avatar


This is my opinion only:

C'mon, the US was told by the Saudi Royal Family "HANDS OFF OSAMA" He was already dead by the time they all got there from Kidney failure. The U.S. has known all along where he was all the time.

OBAMA is just basking in the limelight, taking credit. I really like that the real photos are too graphic for America to see. We spent a lot of money under the guise of getting Osama Bin Laden. We all need proof positive and just because our President got on TV and said so, that ain't gonna fly with me. He may be dead, but not by special forces from the US. How bout just natural causes. Do you also think the Royals would allow the U.S. to dispose of his body in a non-muslim way?

Opec owns 40% of the American Dollar and China owns the other 60%. Let's just stick our heads in the sand and keep thinking everything is gonna be OK.

Americas future, what a terrible thing to waste.

1248 days ago


@electriczipper - Yes, I am sure that G.W.Bush was the one in uniform risking his life to get this mass murderer out of society. Say what you want to say, but it was Obama - NOT BUSH -that called the order. Oh, and by the way, this is coming from someone with a military spouse that has served overseas three times.

1248 days ago


how fantastic.....the bstrd is finally dead but wish if would have been long before now

1248 days ago


They need to show the picture or there will be a lot of disbelievers.

Although Al Qaeda has acknowledged his death and is very pissed off.

1248 days ago


Well maybe his death is fake as well!

1248 days ago


It's all a's a diversion to bring on the staged terror attack or something to cause people to shake in their boots with fear, and give away their freedom in order to be saved by the government. Just like 911. Wake up sheeple. Don't believe everything you see on the news. The people are kept uneducated and stupid so they'll believe everything they're told. Bin Laden died a long time ago, he was used a patsy.

1248 days ago

christine Alsberry    

I pray to GOD that this is the end of this abusive back and forth killing with the U.S. and the Afghanistan. We hit them, they hit us, now we have to sit back and pray that they don't retaliate on us. I wonder, is all this about money and politics and when one country don't come through, the other retaliates and the citizens have to pay the price. If we all go by the laws of GOD, this world would be a peaceful and better place, and we serve our Lord Jesus Christ. What happened to this country. We kicked GOD out and now Satan has moved in, and we know not Jesus the only begotten son. So when the storms fall on us the way they do, Jesus doesn't know us either so think before you do.

1248 days ago

cmdr regmo    

Isn't just a little convenient that the shot in the head made him unrecognizable. It seems like we are supposed to believe the Gov't(Big Brother) that what they say is true on broken word(proven too many times to count), Bu even if there is every reason to believe you on your word they still want seven noterized copies and witnesed signatures. We were also told Sadom Husien was caught but where are the eight men he had surgically and dentally modified to match him. Just saying.

1248 days ago


Here is my video of a conversation on the fake photos
and there are tons more websites that back this up.
I even have a link of a youtube video posted weeks ago of his dead body before it is killed.
More Proof!

1248 days ago


To bad Osama was not able to Obama instead.

1248 days ago


Official Osama Bin Laden death photo finally released!!!

1248 days ago


I want to see the new photo!!

1248 days ago


jubajuba lalala

1248 days ago

Ricky Tan    

juju that was the most ignorant comment ive ever seen in my life

1248 days ago


Please, we need to see the authentic picture of Osama Bin Laden when he has been killed.


1248 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web