« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen -- Chicks Dig The Long Ball

5/5/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen strapped on his cleats last week ... stepped into the batter's box at a college baseball field ... and blasted a home run off of a former major league player ... and TMZ has the footage.050411_charlie_sheen_v3_still

Sheen was hanging out in Denver, CO on Friday when he felt like taking some batting practice ... so he bought five cases of baseballs and headed over to All City Field where a local club team was holding practice.

Sheen -- who was with former Major League stud Todd Zeile -- asked the players if he could take a few cuts ... and they were more than happy to let him play ball.

With Zeile on the mound ... Sheen ripped one over the right field fence ... 360 feet deep!!!!

After the hitting session, we're told Sheen took a bunch of photos with the players ... and donated all of the baseballs to the team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Autumn_in_Michigan

ksis 11 hours ago
Oh and TMZ...As much as I love watching Charlie's videos, THIS is the news that you should be posting here. But I guess it makes him look TOO good for your bosses' liking?

~~~~~~~~~~
Ksis,

4. You also elect yourself the TMZ moderator just like Raymond elected himself and pronounced himself the TMZ garbage detail. Since when did TMZ hire you to tell us what was and wasn't "On Topic" - and how and when to stay on topic?

5. Until TMZ posts a notice that YOU are SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, I am not going along with any of your BS here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My rules of engagement:

1. Please do NOT attempt to engage me in debate. This is not a debating club. This is TMZ.

2. Please do NOT expect me to make ANY "timely" response. This is NOT a live, interactive chat room.

3. Please DO expect RECIPROCITY from me.

4. Please do your OWN research.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Nancy,

I guess that we are just a couple of ignorant old broads who don't know what we are talking about and are just nasty HATERS. Right. Thought you might find this LA Times Blog interesting:

"As much as we loathe giving Charlie Sheen more ink -- or whatever the electronic equivalent is -- well, here we go. In recent days, Sheen has decided to aim his violent torpedo at something other than Chuck Lorre. Sheen's new targets? Homelessness, poverty and -- violence. Yes, really.

The actor's new charity, Sheen's Korner, recently announced plans to throw money at Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan who was beaten into a coma outside of Dodger Stadium on opening day. Sheen is also giving away signed baseballs in exchange for donations of $100 or more toward the victims of the Alabama tornadoes.

Lastly, Sheen's made some noise about raising cash for bipolar awareness, providing -- after a little nudging -- more than $5,000 for the Organization for Bipolar Affective Disorders.

So! Altogether now! Who's impressed?

"Too little, too late," sniffs Bretton Holmes, a crisis PR guy who recently represented Laurel Kagay, an ex of "The Bachelor" contestant Brad Womack. "A sure sign of desperation on his part."

"Fruitless," echoes BJ Coleman, a publicist whose client roster has included Naomi "Run! She's Got a Cellphone!" Campbell. "Sheen needs to directly address his pending issues with his fan base and take ownership for any personal problems he may facing and deal with them."

Ouch. But what about The People? They must appreciate the effort. Right?

"We've seen in the past two weeks someone whose reputation is damaged and continuing to spiral out of control," says Kenneth C. Wisnefski, founder and chief executive at WebiMax, a reputation management company specializing in social media. "There is simply no monitoring or control in place that can stop his down-falling reputation."

Well! We know someone who won't be getting a signed baseball anytime soon."

J Johnson

@spring in michigan

I suspect that you're RR and PFFFT. If you are, you are every bit as unbalanced as KSIS. I've seen you reference how your family is worried about your Charlie obsession, and with good reason. Go back to your regularly scheduled life.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@JJohnson,

What's to "suspect"? If you had actually read my comments you'd see where I have SAID that's who I am and when I am changing my avatar and handle. People here routinely change their handle or avatar mostly without mentioning it. But, since ksis has accused me of "hiding" - like you are suggesting here - I've made a point of saying when I am making these changes.

Plus, anyone who is at all computer literate knows that all anyone has to do is to click on the handle or the avatar and you go to the person's hub and can see ALL of their posts. Hiding? Right.

Thank you for your concerns about my mental status and my family - and my regularly scheduled life. As I have stated in one of my comments that you haven't read, I have a purpose for continuing to post here and I have my regularly scheduled life under control. And, FWIW, my family is also now on board with what I am doing and why.

So, you can now return to not reading my comments, to making your assumptions, and to your own regularly scheduled life.

Larry D. Crumbley

Hello,
After a while the B.S. that he comes up with is just plain stupid, and disgusting,a nd what tops all of this is that you guys use all of your time, and effort running around looking for him, and sharing nothing with regular people that have some major problems on there hands--LIKE WHAT DO WE FIX FOR DINNER TONIGHT SINCE WE ARE DOWN TO OUR LAST PIECE OF MEAT, AND DAD, AND MOM ARE OUT OF WORK THANKS TO THE GOV. OR WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE AMOUNT OF SOLDIERS, AND MILITARY PERSONAL THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN ARE UP TO 69% THE HIGHEST OF ANY OF THE TWO WARS COMBINED. I BET YOU WILL NOT HEAR, OR SEE THAT ON ANY OF THE NATIONAL NEWS CHANNELS NOW WILL YOU. WHY? BECAUSE THIS IS THE WAR THAT WAS THE RIGHTOUES WAR ACCORDING TO OBAMA. NO IT IS BETTER TO SEE CRAP BEING POSTED ABOUT CHARLIE THE IDIOT SHEEN INSTEAD OF GIVING SOME RESPECT TO BRAVE MEN, AND WOMEN WHO ARE DYING OUT IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD FOR THE CAUSE OF AMERICA. GO FIGURE IT IS TMZ-TO THE DAM RESCUE. HELP US GET AMERICAS PRIORITIES STRAIGHTENED OUT TMZ. CAN YOU DO THAT. STOP GLORIFYING THESE S***-BAG ACTORS, AND ACTRESS. FIND SOME DECENT ROLE MODELS FOR THE YOUTH OF AMERICA.

THANKS,
LARRY C.

alex albanese

Charlie Sheen is the man and he proves it over and over again. How many times can I say it ... WINNING http://tinyurl.com/5vfbqp3

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3