Charlie Sheen: Kelly Preston Shot Herself

5/3/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen claims he did not shoot Kelly Preston ... and that it was Kelly herself who caused the gun to fire and injure herself in the infamous 1990 incident.

050311_charlie_sheen_video
Sheen gave his version of events during his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth" stop in Vancouver Monday night.  He says he was downstairs drinking coffee, when he heard a shot from upstairs.

Sheen says he then saw a naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, covered in blood.

Charlie explained Kelly had picked up a pair of his pants in the bathroom -- when a revolver that was secreted in his pocket fell to the ground and discharged. Sheen claims the bullet hit the toilet and either shrapnel or a piece of porcelain from the toilet ricocheted and struck her.

Charlie says at the time he knew he'd be blamed for it.

Kelly and Charlie broke off their engagement shortly after the incident. So far, no comment from Preston's camp.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@bbrown,

What difference does the time since her last post make? She'll be back. She is always back. Its 6:17 AM Warsaw, Poland time. It won't be long before she'll be back to posting.

And, what does it matter? I write what I write when I write it at MY convenience at MY time in the EDT zone USA.

If you want to know what I think about the 'truth' about Ginger Lynn's interviews, just read my comments on that subject in a previous post. The details of the time line may conflict because of something Ginger said or maybe because of what the interviewer heard or wanted to write, regardless.

In any case, look at where the two stories agree - that's most likely to be closest to the truth.

bbrown 37 minutes ago
spring in mich
ksis hasnt posted in 6 hours so idk why all of a sudden you post that long ass message about her. but what ever the reason can you please tell me why her two interviews that are done one day within each other conflict with one of another about the time line

Autumn_in_Michigan

bbrown,

While its very nice that Charlie has worked for other charity groups, he has NOT had any experience organizing his OWN charity group. I can't speak for anyone else, but my point was that he is NEW to being an ORGANIZER - and ALL his OWN charity efforts to date speak to the truth of that claim loud and clear.

Autumn_in_Michigan

bbrown,

I don't plan to risk a righteous slap down from Nancy, the one that I requested from her, so don't expect me to do much 'splaining.

jacksonfive210

spring time in michigan
the only reason I even brought up that post is because it came out of nowhere and she hasnt posted in awhile when u posted that long comment so it just came out of left field but that dosnt really matter. and I dont need you to explain much to me, I asked you to explain some points of your theory sorry I cant read your mind.

jacksonfive210

spring in michigan
Im so sorry I asked you for a quick explanation for some points of your theory, Its not like im just going to mindlessly agree with you. I guess you dont like people who question you. I'll stop responding to you and you can quit responding to me if thats what you want??

Nancy

Spring_in_Michigan 3 minutes ago

bbrown,

*****

Too late, BUSTED!! Although, it's WAY late here - or I'd already be on the phone. No playing with the trolls, m'dear, they're bad for your health and do nothing to help that headache that develops when you deal with the deliberately obtuse. Especially when they've already admitted that they're high on pain pills and just "here for the laughs."

jacksonfive210

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
haha I mean its a gossip blog I dont take it seriously I hope you dont either or thats just sad, and yeah I had was taking pain pills because of my acl but I made some good points. but I guess im a troll because I dont mindlessly agree with what your saying hmm you make fun of charlie for saying that and yet you make it sound like you feel that way too.

Roast_Beef

@bbrown,
What difference does the time since her last post make? She'll be back

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

@SIM
It appears that some new rules are implied here, restricting your opportunity to post not when you want but at times designated, which were not specified - yet. lmao

jacksonfive210

roast beef
ummm I was just asking why 6 hours later she felt she need to say that about ksis. I never said its a rule and you can post about anything when ever, all I said is that came out of left field and was random and I was trying to get answers from her about her previous post.

jacksonfive210

roast beef
sorry I didnt know you where the troll protector my bad. lmao

Roast_Beef

why is it so random, bbrown?
Others are gone for several hours and return to post with reference to something posted hours before. Will we see you questioning them?
SIM has every right to address an ongoing concern with is more than often brought back to life again, not necessarily by her.
She has been called a stalker far too many times to ignore it and there's no reason why she can't address it up when she feels like it.

Roast_Beef

roast beef
sorry I didnt know you where the troll protector my bad. lmao

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

we have alot in common then, don't we?

jacksonfive210

lets see why was it random because she was talking about all these other things and nothing to do with ksis then boom she goes off on this long rant about ksis who hasnt posted anything 6 hours before her comment about ksis, and all I said was that was random and came out of no where not a big deal its not like I crucifyed her. yes she does have everyright to bring it up I never said she didnt but im not gonna debate you on this when your not her and I def. didnt make a big deal about it in the first place

jacksonfive210

roast beef
I was joking around dont take that troll comment seriously

jacksonfive210

roast beef
my promblem isnt with you its with spring in michigan so thats also a reason I brought up that comment with ksis because she was ducking me and saying why should she waste her time explaining something to me and then her and nancy get mad because I question what they are saying and they make comments on how charlie calls peoples trolls who dont agree with them and they are doing the same thing so im just annoyed.