Charlie Sheen: Kelly Preston Shot Herself

5/3/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen claims he did not shoot Kelly Preston ... and that it was Kelly herself who caused the gun to fire and injure herself in the infamous 1990 incident.

050311_charlie_sheen_video
Sheen gave his version of events during his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth" stop in Vancouver Monday night.  He says he was downstairs drinking coffee, when he heard a shot from upstairs.

Sheen says he then saw a naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, covered in blood.

Charlie explained Kelly had picked up a pair of his pants in the bathroom -- when a revolver that was secreted in his pocket fell to the ground and discharged. Sheen claims the bullet hit the toilet and either shrapnel or a piece of porcelain from the toilet ricocheted and struck her.

Charlie says at the time he knew he'd be blamed for it.

Kelly and Charlie broke off their engagement shortly after the incident. So far, no comment from Preston's camp.

Kathyo

I don't want to advise you to do anything. You are very articulate and very well informed and I just hate seeing that get "lost". I think if she post something and you have a different view, just state your view. Yesterday (I think it was yesterday), you posted a comment about eating sammiches and b.j.'s that just really threw me for a loop and I thought this is becoming way too much... If ANYONE post a comment that I think is really ridiculous, I will most definitely comment about it and sometimes it will turn into a debate...I really wanted to say something more to ONE EYE about something else he posted but I just let it go because at some point I have to ask myself, WHY do I feel so compelled to comment on everything....Again, if I feel someone is "out there", what is the point sometimes

ksis

ABout "craziness" and "out there" that you mentioned, Kathyo...If I wanted to comment on everything that I think is crazy, I would have been spending a LOT more time here than I already do, so trust...a lot of comments from YOUR side are not exactly reasonable;)

Kathyo

I think it is kind of simple, just quit talking ABOUT ksis...if you disagree with a post about charlie that she makes, make your case in disagreement.....In the past, I am guilty of talking about her to other posters and stating my opinions of her so who can blame her for getting pissed when she's another poster making comments about her. Let her "charlie" comments speak for her....

Kathyo

I was waiting for you to say something about the "crazy" comment, lol...it isn't meant the way it sounded....the point is if someone REALLY thinks another person is "crazy", disturbed, whatever, why spend so much time on them? This is why I very rarely responded to Raymond.....he was vulgar and I think liked the shock he inflicted so he didn't deserve response....I tried to think he could be light hearted because at times he was funny even when dissing us...but then he crossed a line

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Kathyo,

Here is what Roast_Beef wrote a day ago (below). As I responded at that time, that's in my observation classic ksis.

I have seen her make the same remarks and accusations to several people here, including myself. The only way that most accused people get to be free from the stalker accusation is to allow ksis to have her way.

And, of course Roast_Beef's observation about seeing who the stalker now is relevant to our discussion. The more I do deal with ksis the more I look exactly like what she is accusing me of - a disrespectful, obsessive, stalker.

So, either way ksis wins - either we stop dealing with her and she continues to claim that she has the right to make reference to anything she wants - or we attempt to deal with her and end up like I am right now painted with the crazy brush.

I am at an end to any solutions that I can think of. I am not leaving here as long as I have the purpose to post my views on Charlie, even if sometimes I wonder if there is really any point in it. I am not going to capitulate to ksis's sense of entitlement, and I am not willing to allow myself to be painted with the crazy brush.

So, I am at a momentary impasse. I am willing to declare a moratorium on my own remarks until someone - anyone - can come up with a viable solution that we can all agree to.

~~~~~~~

Roast_Beef 1 day ago

@SIM
It's just bizarre.
I was told my comments were nothing but BS, so I politely asked that she not waste time on my BS comments.
The response I got was that she would make reference to anything she wants.
But when I make reference to something she said, I got accused of ''stalking''.
That's some scary thinking going on there.

I agree with you totally.
However, I won't be dealing with that one any more and we'll see who the ''stalker'' is then. But,then that's the right she has that no one else has. 7 Gram logic.

ksis

Well, I don't spend THAT MUCH TIME on your CRAZY friends either, but I refuse to just ignore when I am being constantly talked about. Especially when I am not here. So I mostly choose to show how ridiculous they sound with their long blahblahs in comparison to my short "yawn". LOL
BUT...You like them, so I am not gonna put you in a position when you would have to defend them and I am gonna stop talking to you about them. Please, show the same courtesy regarding Raymond.

Kathyo

I'm curious, I saw a reference to kelly's comments...has she made any recent comments? Also, I saw a reference to a settlement between them when this first happened. Is there any evidence or articles about a settlement?

Autumn_in_Michigan

@kathyo,

Thanks for the - lets call it a "suggestion" then - that the solution is simple. Just don't talk about ksis. I'll take some time out and reflect on that solution. I want to hear other points of view as well.

And, I hope that you will also think about what I have said here today about my point of view regarding ksis. Right now, I don't think that the solution really is that simple or we wouldn't be where we are today - but maybe you are right. Would be nice.

One potential problem that I see is that everyone will have to stop talking about ksis not just me. As you can see from her current posts, she believes that I have "puppy dogs" which implies followers.

Whoever these "three puppy dogs" are - and the only one that I can guess at right now is Nancy - will have to decide for themselves if I am some sort of ring leader that they all follow. I have been under the impression that everyone here has their own opinions for their own reasons and I hope that is true.

Ksis targets me in particular because I supported JWLor several weeks ago in his attempt to get ksis to see how her remarks and Charlies's remarks hurt people. So, now I am permanently branded in her eyes as a bad guy. However, on further thought I don't think that is actually true. She had already branded me long before that event and now its just her justification for branding me.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@kathyo,

There is a new story here at TMZ that includes a video of Kelly making those remarks. I don't know anything about a settlement but I would like to hear more about that myself. Seems plausible to me.

ksis

@Kathyo

There is a new TMZ "story" with Kelly giving a comment.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@ksis,

I am going to assume that you are addressing your remarks to me - and that they represent your willingness to come to some sort of agreement. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you are willing to stop talking about my comments and my friends. Is that right?

OBTW, I really think that "talking about you when you aren't here" thing is problematic. As has been pointed out, this "here" is not a live chat room. People post comments when its convenient for them. You are evidently in a very different time zone than most of us since we are in the US. If I make a comment when its convenient for me in the evening, you are probably in bed asleep in Poland. If I wait until its your daytime, then its my bedtime here.

ksis 28 minutes ago

ksis

No, as always, you are assuming wrong. I will NOT stop talking ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, because I am NOT DOING THAT, as long as YOU stay the hell away from ME, which, as you have proven, you are unable to do. So don't try and make yourself look like I am the one following you around. I don't do that with people that are this repulsive for me.
I have given you way too much attention today than you deserve, so let me just repeat: stay the hell away from me and let the people see who the stalker is.

Kathyo

I have to admit that I fear I am about to become a little obssessed with following a criminal trial....I live in Florida and we have a trial that is about to begin regarding a young mother that killed her child a few years back and it is unbelievable the amount of press this story has been receiving and I can't wait to follow the trial. I imagine the next that we'll be hearing about charlie is the outcome of the arbitration issue.

Autumn_in_Michigan

@Kathyo,

Yes, I would imagine that the next major story will be the arbitration story. So, it sounds like you are saying farewell for now. Right?

Kathyo

no, not farewell, just can't think of anything else to comment on for the moment.