« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gordon Ramsay

SNUBS Dodgers for NBA Playoffs

5/3/2011 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hell's Kitchen" star Gordon Ramsay DISSED the Los Angeles Dodgers yesterday -- because after he threw out the first pitch -- he LEFT THE GAME -- so he could sit courtside to watch the Lakers.

0503_gordon_ramsay_getty_landov_bn
At 6:55 PM, Ramsay threw out the ceremonial first pitch at Dodger Stadium ... but by 7:50 PM ... he was sitting on the floor at Staples Center next to David Beckham ... to watch the Lakers take on the Dallas Mavericks.

So Gordon had a 55 minute window to get from the pitcher's mound ... into his seat at Staples Center. Let's do the math ...

If it took 15 mins to get out of the stadium ... 15 to drive over to Staples ... and another 10 to get to his seat ... that means he spent a grand total of 15 minutes INSIDE Dodger Stadium ... putting his exit time at 7:10 ... right when the game was scheduled to begin.

Which means ... dude probably cut out before the REAL first pitch.

The real question ... he left a regulation MLB game for an NBA playoff game -- can you blame him?

0503_last_night_lakers_footer_v3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

duhwinner

so he's in love with David....so what?

Stiletto

So? He knows how to juggle his balls.

M

i dont blame him...baseball is boring as hell to watch

odds are he could still catch the last few innings after the basketball game was over

Jason

What a slap in the face, I wont watch him again!

mamajj

Well really??? Who wouldn't? I can not say I blame him. I'd do the same thing.

MoonDust

He goes where he knows he can be photograph and be seen with his secret crush, David

ciimonstr

When did the Brits make LA their f***ing colony?!

Superman

That's so disrespectful!!! It shows you the kind of person this douchebag is. But, the Dodgers organization should have known better! AGAIN, why give these lowlife ingrates any honors?!?! They don't appreciate it. I would rather see some fan come out of the stands to throw the first pitch than see a selfish, famous a-hole get paid to do it.

STARR C

I would've done the same thing. Baseball is fun to play! Boring to watch

Kris Carr

He left because he didn't want to get jumped by Dodger fans. Do you really blame him?

northern gypsy

D.R. a pro...if you commit to something...no exiting !!!
i'm surprised he even thought it was acceptable...

Abe

If I was Ramsay, I wouldn't even have gone to the stadium to throw out the first pitch.

BOYCOTT THE DODGERS UNTIL McCOURT IS NO LONGER THE OWNER.

x

Jim in Cali

Its an F U to McCourt. I don't blame him in fact I think he should have worn a Lakers jersey when he threw out the first pitch.

Dale

Just goes to show how screwed up the Dodgers management is, having a loud mouth, arrogant individual like Ramsey throwing out a first pitch. Hell he isn't even American.

3Storms

I am surprised that Beckham or Ramsay give a crap about basketball since that's not particularly a British sport.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments