Lorenzo Lamas -- I'm Taking My Wife's Name!

5/3/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the name that once made millions of middle-aged soap opera fans weak in the knees ... but it will soon be gone forever -- because TMZ has learned, Lorenzo Lamas is taking his new wife's last name.

0502_lorenzo_lamas_ex_tmz

Lorenzo wed Shawna Craig this weekend in Mexico -- and his rep tells us, Lorenzo wants "to start over fresh" from all his previous marriages and divorces (four of 'em) ... and desperately wants a change.

So, Lorenzo is going to reverse the tradition and take her name ... making him Lorenzo Craig.

Doesn't really have the same ring to it.

JimmyB

5th marriage. Uh...I can't think of anything goin' wrong here.

Whamo

No real man takes his woman's last name unless that last name has a title or some sort of history behind it, you might as well give your balls her last name.

epicdeal

my god, the epitome of a tool

karen

well, he had to do something..his name in HOLLYWOOD is nothing now, so why not try something different....can you say ALL WASHED UP!!!

Truth

NICCCCE, DUDE HAS BEEN BITCH WHIPPED BY HIS WIFE ALREADY. TOTALLY LAME!!!!

fastdriver

A name change will do NOTHING for your marriage. It's your head that needs to be screwed on tighter. He looks NOTHING like he used to look. I think he's had too many facelifts that have gone wrong. If I passed him on the street, I don't think I would even recognize him. What a shame. This whole Hollywood thing about looking young and staying young has sure kept the doctors busy out there. Too bad most people look WORSE after undergoing the knife. Your whole state is screwed up. Your legal system is a mess. Most of your "celebrities" think they are above the law and have no character or morals. I think CA has become a wasteland in more ways then one!

Mikey

Lamas? I though his name was Douchebag.

Cathy

No worries :-) I about 10 minutes this girl is going to realize that she only married Lorenzo because she has daddy issues. Then they will get a quickie divorce and Lorenzo LAMAS will be back :-)

Cleveland Gal

This poor guy is looking for attention, he has no career anymore, all his ex-wives have taken all of his money,he could of really went somewhere with the name he was given but, decided to take that for granted and now look at him. I find him pathetic.

Blue Lake

Poor girl. He looks like a 200 year old tortoise.

barbiemacs

HAHA!! Lorenzo takes her last name and as soon as she drops one kid...she will take his money!! Nice trade off. Men are so stupid they don't get that these young girls only marry these ugly old men to get money and noticed!! That's why the first thing they do is drop a kid or two...women recognize it for what it is and are smart enough not to fall for it. Plus, they just do a prenup and the man can't drop a kid or two. Look at ZSA ZSA's hubby...he ain't getting squat because she refuses to die...hahaha!! He will probably go before her...funny how he's trying hard to drop a kid before she dies...but it's not going to be hers so FAIL..!!

barbiemacs

Tell me Hugh Hefner would have that 25 yr old if he wasn't rich...she wouldn't look twice at him...I think he's paying her to keep up his image...by marrying him. Imagine marrying your granddaddy. No amount of money could get me in that bed...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! But, the hoes line up!!!

FlamingoNut

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

moe l.

What kind of drugs is he on? He looks like dung.

Sandra

What a pathetic loser who can't take ownership of his own surname!! Changing his name will not give him a new start as he will remain a screw up!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments