Miley Does Nirvana -- Kurt Cobain Spins In Grave

5/3/2011 6:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus is Disney ... Nirvana is grunge -- and never the twain shall meet ... except it happened in Ecuador last week, when Miley decided to perform, "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

050311_miley_cyrus_video

jackie

What a F***ing Hoe she needs to drop dead and leave this world.

Paige

I haven't been able to listen to Nirvana since Kurt's death.(Sorry I just get to sad)so I thought okay, I will listen to Miley's version, she won't sound like him. I was wrong she was great, her band is awesome and I'm glad she did it.

scotty528

Actually I thought she did a decent job, but for goodness sake did you catch the 'dancing' at the beginning - she took lessons from Elaine from Seinfeld. Not that I'm any better :)

Brooke

She dances like Elaine on Seinfeld

ozzie

I couldn't do it... I tried to twice but couldn't listen to more than the first minute of the song before I had to make it stop.

Missy

That was HORRIBLE! Sounded like she had hairball in her throat!

Stephanie

Poor baby had a seizure at the start. It didnt get better for her, the girl cant sing, she looks like hell and has absolutely no rock n roll charisma whatsoever.

hahaha

who cares..Miley can sing whatever she wants. Kurt Cobain couldn't cope with life so he def lost. Everyone in the world is winning over cobain.

hahaha

Let Miley sing what ever she wants, who cares. She is winning over Kurt Cobain loses either way. Remember he couldn't cope with life.

FlamingoNut

Holy crap, she looked like a spastic idiot, especially in the beginning of the song/video. Musically, it sounded pretty good. Vocally, Kurt is turning over in his grave, puking.

w

I knew I seen that dance done before, Miley stole her moves from Elaine on Seinfeld.

Mike

I"D MUCH rather hear Richard Cheese and his 'Lounge Against the Machine' guys do this song..

Cameron

She looked like she was going to start dancing like Elaine from seinfeld in the very begining

w

lol sorry brooke didnt see your comment, If I noticed it too then its certain she learned to dance by watching seinfeld lmao.

chris

Cobain was good friends with Billy Ray back in the day--strange but true fact. I'm sure he'd have loved Miley's great version were he still alive. He's not spinning in his grave, he's rocking in his grave to Miley's live version of his song.