Eddie Cibrian's Ex

Newest 'Housewife'

of Bev Hills

5/4/2011 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Camille Grammer -- TMZ has learned ... Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been selected to star in the next season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

0504_brandi_glanville_EX_TMZ_01
Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Brandi inked the deal very recently -- and has already begun shooting scenes for the show.

Camille herself made an official announcement today during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons -- RHBH will be returning later this year for another season.

So far, no official comment from Brandi or Bravo.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Brandi.......just go get drunk again and arrested....you friggin lush.....LeAnn has your man...and youre stuck with a DUI........untalented whores that want to be famous for something...Eddie picked a talented one this time......

Tammy

*****ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff 23 minutes ago lets see ......you get dumped by your husband, cause he's totally bored with you, he divorces you for that Hottie LeAnn, you stupid bitch aint married no more so how does that make you a beverly hills housewhore! My mom , my grandmother , my aunts were housewives.....You bitches give them and all other housewives a bad name> HOUSEWHORES IS WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!

HOUSEWHORES - LOL - Best and most accurate comment on this story so far. Way to go Poster - you rock!!!!!!

Caleigh

Oy Vay will she be all Eddie this and LeAnn that? That will get OLD real fast. The housewives of Beverly Hills LOVE to spend money and live rich lives, can she keep up with that?

rosh

She's damn good looking, but I have a question. Did she rape her ex for bloimony or child support? Straight up being married and having sex when SHE want's it isn't deserving of half of anything....

Damon

What will Leann do to try and top this?

ne est ce pas

Andy Cohen has a recipe for his shows.
Go into a city and gather a group of angry, unfulfilled women, baste them generously with wine and champagne, light the fuse and watch the fireworks erupt' That backfired on him with the last Beverly Hills Gaggle of Honkers, but he, Andy Cohen, won't allow that to get in the way of further exploitation.

FLO

Technically she got arrested for drunk driving in Beverly Hills but is not a BH housewife as she lives out in in Calabasas.

go home!

cant wait to see brandi .. thought something was up recently when she tweeted that she was "moving to the hills of Beverly"! congrats.

Lisa

Yay, I think she's a perfect fit. I like her because I feel for her husband leaving her... then again when we knew the real Camille no one felt sorry for her. I think her and Camille will be perfect frenimies, good job Bravo, can't wait to watch!

lanie

I think Eddie and Leann are garbage for what they did. Not to Brandi, but to Eddie's children. Later on in life they will find out what their father and step-mother did.. and it's going to be brutal.

I was always on Brandi's side until now.

Going on this show will traumatize them even more. How selfish of her to agree to do this show.

Can't she get a REAL job and start rebuilding her life?

I think it's almost guaranteed that the show will focus on the drama going on in Brandi's life.

What about the children?

It seems like this will only exploit the children.

What a pathetic woman.

Mel

never watched these shows but definetly will now, way to go brandi! more people will watch your show than leann's stupid movie

brunswick

To be a housewife, doesn't one have to be married?

Camille_Grammer

I agreed to do another season ONLY if they edited out all of my toots and pffffts.

They also agreed not to film me from behind in case I **** myself.

Thank you.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

More nuttiness out there. And leanne will still be wearing her vapid, smarmy smile watching the whole thing.

Le

Hope this is true because Brandi deserves a break. There's nothing real about reality TV and she should have fun. I'll be watching. Now I suppose Eddie will be filing for spousal support. OOOOps, you're out of luck Eddie. You married your meal ticket.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments