Eddie Cibrian's Ex

Newest 'Housewife'

of Bev Hills

5/4/2011 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Camille Grammer -- TMZ has learned ... Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been selected to star in the next season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

0504_brandi_glanville_EX_TMZ_01
Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Brandi inked the deal very recently -- and has already begun shooting scenes for the show.

Camille herself made an official announcement today during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons -- RHBH will be returning later this year for another season.

So far, no official comment from Brandi or Bravo.

jezika

Brandi needs to start making some money on her own instead of bitching about being broke on twitter all the damn time. I hope people don't stop watching this show once this whiny bitch is on it all the time. LeAnn and Eddie seem really happy...she needs to get over it.

anniebowl

Let's see. Brandi has recently rediscovered her inner whore. She screws anything with a penis, real or strap-on and she wants to go on this reality show in order to show America what a great thing Eddie Cibrian lost? What will happen is America will see how old and used up she looks, how bitter she is, what a bitch she truly is, and why Eddie cheated on her ass. On the plus side, she will make decent money, not to spend on her kids, but to buy more plastic surgery and extra gas money for all the trips to her AA meetings. Go Brandi!!!

Marty

I am so glad I stopped my cable and just have broadcast TV off a regular antenna. A TV antenna and Netflix, that's all I need.

I have never watched this crap. From what I see there is nothing real about any of those women.

Superman

Why do people watch this sh*t? She's divorced and not a housewife. I doubt she's even living in Beverly Hills. Please, people, boycott this crap. We deserve better TV than this!!! And these bitches don't deserve the money!!!

Too funniee

What a hypocrite. Didn't she talk smack when it was rumored that Leann and Eddie were going to do "reality"?

anniebowl

Bet Eddie and Leann's son's would rather spend Mother's Day weekend with them rather than with their biological mother. Everyone knows that they think of Leann more of a mother than Brandi. I'm sure Leann will have a wonderful 1st Mother's Day whether she's with their children or not. Move over, Brandi, there's a new mom in town and the kids are loving it.

CDS

Ooooh. I've never watched the show before, but you can be sure I'll watch now. This is going to be good!

Troy Aldrich

All these "Housewives" shows. Someone make it stop.

Kay

Ugh. She thinks she's hot, but she looks like a plastic freak.

mary

These comments make me laugh because everyone adamantly deny
they watch Housewives; but, h-e-l-l-o you are all commenting on here and reading the article. What's that all about?
Actually, I love them because I am a shallow, empty person, who
lives vicariously through other people. LOL

AntiPalinAlaska

I thought you had to be married to be a housewife.

Angie

C'mon now- really- how petty. In the 50's the term "housewife" meant someone who stayed home and took care of the house. If this is still the case, then they ARE all housewives.

Sincerity

Good!!! She finally found something else to do besides "bemoan" the loss of her husband to another woman! There's nothing like making your own way in life because no one can take those accomplishments away from you. I wish her the best of luck!!!

curiouser

Seems like a certain someone is posing as "jezika" and "anniebowl". Can you say shooting starzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fran

I guess you people were all living with Brandi and Eddie so you all know how their marriage came to a end...hmmmmmmmmmm stop blaming Leanne it sounds like Eddie was very unhappy in the marriage or he wouldnt have left... and as far as Leann she has the most beautiful voice in the world, (that is for the person who said she was a low-life carnie singer)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments