Jesse James: I Can't Worry About Sandra Anymore...

5/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James says he's MOVED ON from his life with his ex-wife Sandra Bullock ... claiming, "I can't worry about her anymore."

050411_jesse_james_abc_video
In an interview airing tonight on "Nightline," James says he hasn't seen baby Louis -- the baby he adopted with Sandra -- since they broke up last year.

James said, "I could only cry so much about [Louie] until I have to suck it up and keep a stiff upper lip and realize, Hey, [there are] three kids that I do have."

"I need to take care of them and not worry about the one that I don't, you know, and I think that's the lesson."

annie2

As if he ever worried about her...yeah, worried about getting caught! What a d-bag.

go home!

He is SUCH a DOUCHBAG. I wish the same treatment that he gave to Sandra Bullock on anyone who buys his stupid ass book. He is disgusting.

Different Rules Apply

Now there's a real man - get caught cheating and break a faithful wife's heart and ruin her life (temporarily!) then wait a little while and slam her verbally to the media! What a s*** bag.

Italia

Gee Wiz! This guy must be nuts! He WAS married to a top of the line, A-List, Oscar Winning Hollywood Actress who no doubt is also very, very rich. Still, he wasn't satisfied.

Now Jesse James as got a broke azz tattoo tramp, and I don't think he's ever going to do any better than that ever again.

Not only did he cheat on Sandra, but, after that he followed Sandra to Austin, Texas with his tattoo tramp in tow.

Look Jesse, those days are OVER, and long gone to boot. How many times do you have to be kicked to curb before you get the message?

My guess is, since Sandra dumped him, he's just using her name to make money.

Sleezy s***bucket.

Jules Destaing

OMG, Your the one caught with your pants down - D-BAG!!

John

Quit giving this POS loser face time. Nightline? Was it a slow news night?

Adult

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder.[1]

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. [2] Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness

......'nuff said!

tmitich

No one should watch this. he is bottom of the barrel slime trying to stay famous!

Samuel Smithers

Jesse James dun goofed BIG time!

vicki

I guess trying to make Sandra Bullock out to be so horrible makes him feel better about himself... I have lost what little respect I had left for him!!! What a loser. PLEASE EVERYONE don't go buy his book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw him.. let him lose everything he has!! She was good to kids.. really good.. and this is how he repays her!!!!!

lisa

can't worry bout her, gotta worry about jesse! laughable! that's all he ever worried about is himself!!! just move on with the flavor of the week, i'm gonna laugh so hard when he does the same to kat!

BJR

Jesse,
Sandra dumped your a** and left you way behind--you needent worry about her she's doing fine--worry about your own sorry a **!

chocolattechild

What a giant azz wipe!

shannon

PLEASE!! Kat should know better! Once a cheater always a cheater! This guy had the chance to really own up to his mistakes and be a man. You could have changed your whole career by just being honest!

heidi

How many victim cards are in this guy's deck?