Mel Gibson to Oksana -- 'Don't Call Me ...'

5/5/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has been trying to talk to Mel Gibson for months, TMZ has learned, and now that a judge has allowed her to contact Mel, she's hoping for lots of future chit chat ... but she shouldn't hold her breath.

0504_mel_oksana_phone_ex_no
TMZ broke the story ... Oksana's lawyer shockingly went to court yesterday and told Judge Scott Gordon she would drop all of her claims in custody court that Mel committed domestic violence against her.

Oksana's attorney, Dan Horowitz, also got Judge Scott Gordon to lift the protective order prohibiting contact between Mel and Oksana.

Witnesses who have been present when Mel and Oksana have been together post break-up tell TMZ ... she has "repeatedly" tried to engage him in conversation, notably at doctor's appointments for Lucia.  We're told Mel has always rebuffed any of her overtures.

We're told Mel is adamant -- he wants nothing to do with Oksana and uses his people to shield her from him.

Love ... ain't it a beautiful thing.

karen lee

SHE IS SOOOOOO STUPID ... she thought she could make so much MORE than Mel's GENEROUS $17-million whatever .... and NOW she's cost Mel's his A-list studio rep -- and NOW she thinks he'll EVER forgive her -- NOR WILL Lucia EVER forgive the gold digger for the treacherous lies ....
The dirty commie gold-digger is DONE -- along w/her scheming wife-killer lawyer. The two of THESE pigs (horw0-hitz and Oks-insania) deserve the WORST of of hell's fires.

little aussie reader

I thought she told ROL she didn't want to speak to Mel. Liar Liar pants! LOLOLOL! Desperate much Ox?

karen lee

NOW .... instead of a guaranteed almost $20-million from Mel's --- all she's EVER gonna get is the $20,000/mo or $240,000/year.

Like her former bodyguard/lover says about her, "she thought she could make TIGER WOOD'S WIFE's money" .... Tramps like she is deserve nada.

Let the crooked wife-killer lawyer take care of the gold-digger.

little aussie reader

Fidel's niece

Her fake face is colapsing,
look at the creases on her
left cheek, the plastic
Fauxsana is melting...lol!

Karma is a bitch!

***Team Mel***

little aussie reader

I can just see her being dragged along the floor, clinging to his knees, pleading with him while he's trying to kick her off.

little aussie reader

Ahahahahahahaha! Dignified much Ox? Ahahahahahahahaha!

Stacy

Oksana must be so demented !
She secretly records someone, edits the recordings to make him sound worse, releases it to the media to damage his reputation, tries to extort millions of dollars from him, hires 48 lawyers to help her with the extortion, then expects him to pay for the 48 lawyers she hired, goes on Larry King and lies about him, and then she expects him to have a friendly conversation with her ? ?

Cat

Lets hope that MG has the presence of mind to never have another thing to do with this female except through lawyers. For this to occur only proves what has been said all along that OG was embellishing and fabricating what ever occured between them. This ongoing temper tantrum OG has been having showing her true colors since they parted has been everything to do with the benefits MG had while being involved with him. With OG now having these charges recinded, she should be charged with lying to the courts and receive jail time. This is not extending the olive branch, OG is confirming to the world she has severe mental problems and obviously is not capable of managing her own life. Sickening, just sickening.

little aussie reader

Stacy - she's delusional.

Cat - you're absolutely right.

MightyMad - he'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind.

Karls

little aussie reader 29 minutes ago "Mel, Mel, I am zee mother of your child! Talk to me Mel, pleeeez! I vill drop my complaint, then you vill talk to me coz I am so modest".

hahaha Lar how are you?
I'm just waiting for her "publicist" to make a statement tomorrow, after she reads this. I can see her now denying it because this TMZ story embarrases her...

Aenwyn

Whatever. I'm sure she was just trying to make polite conversation for the sake of her child. I doubt she wants him back.

Of course an arrogant narcissist like Mel Gibson would interpret politeness as a come-on.

little aussie reader

karls - all good here. Loving this story. Too funny!
Yep, Horroditz will be saying "Miss Grigorieva categorically denies these allegations. She has too much modesty and class to behave such a way. Oh, and really good posture." LOL!

little aussie reader

disgusted - Oh yeah, she's so polite she had to renegotiate the moneytary if the opposition wanted to buy her silence. Now that's manners. pffft!

leslie

PLEASEEEESE NO MORE OF THE DREADED OSKSANA!!!!