Mel Gibson to Oksana -- 'Don't Call Me ...'

5/5/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has been trying to talk to Mel Gibson for months, TMZ has learned, and now that a judge has allowed her to contact Mel, she's hoping for lots of future chit chat ... but she shouldn't hold her breath.

0504_mel_oksana_phone_ex_no
TMZ broke the story ... Oksana's lawyer shockingly went to court yesterday and told Judge Scott Gordon she would drop all of her claims in custody court that Mel committed domestic violence against her.

Oksana's attorney, Dan Horowitz, also got Judge Scott Gordon to lift the protective order prohibiting contact between Mel and Oksana.

Witnesses who have been present when Mel and Oksana have been together post break-up tell TMZ ... she has "repeatedly" tried to engage him in conversation, notably at doctor's appointments for Lucia.  We're told Mel has always rebuffed any of her overtures.

We're told Mel is adamant -- he wants nothing to do with Oksana and uses his people to shield her from him.

Love ... ain't it a beautiful thing.

jayjay

She is crazy!!!!!!!!Does she really think he would want to talk to her after what she has done to him. I hope Mel gets full custody of Lucia. Oksana doesn't deserve to have her after what she did to her dad. Mel is too smart to fall for this. It's always been about $$$ with her! Can't wait to see the Beaver and How I Spent My Summer Vacation! I hope Mel keeps making movies. The Viking movie will be awesome!

jayjay

little aussie reader

jayjay - here's another vote for the Viking movie, and also the swashbuckler movie he spoke about having signed up for in a recent interview.

Debbie

She's a ****ing looney tunes twisted a slapper a physcio delusional peace of ****.

As I said earlier drooped the charges and complaints as a sign of good faith

Bull**** she dropped them BECAUSE NO PROOF TO BACK HER MANY STORYS OF LIES AND I CAN SAY THIS WITH HERTZOGS THOUSANDS OF E-MAILS TO TELL THE TRUTH

SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH WASTING POLICE TIME, LYING AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST MEL AND HIS FAMILY

AS THE 2 INVESTIGATORS SAID SHE SHOULD OF BEEN CHARGED PN AT LEST 3/4 COUNTS OF BLACKMAIL AND EXTORTION

SHE CAN'T GET IT THROUGH THAT BAT**** BRAIN OF HERS MEL DOES NOT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER WHATSOEVER I ONLY HOPE HE BOOTS THE BITCH OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND GETS FULL CUSTODY OF HIS DAUGHTER
TEAM MEL AND TEAM GIBSON ALL THE WAY

Debbie

Jus Another Viewer

I truely cant say I blame him! She has made everyday life for him a living he!!. With ALL those fake tapes all over the net he gets mocked and humiliated daily. She did this, he may have gotten mad, and hissed-n-moaned a bit much on the phone, but the fact SHE edited those tapes to cause MAXIMUM damage to his reputation isnt something HE will get over anytime SOON!
Oksana may have gotten help for her parents 'Visas' when they came to visit, but he's dead now - so he's not going to be able to help her. And her request to Larry King to "Help me Larry plz" appeared to go ignored. MEL was her ONLY hope for someone to sponsor/help her. (hahaaa, IRONIC HUH?)
Dalton CANT help her, and all her Hollywood bigwigs BACK away long ago. SHE'S gonna be going HOME (wherever that is) REAL soon IMO!! Momma always told me 'Do unto others' this chicks momma told her to "GET as much as you can" well Shrewd-mila SHE DID.. And she'll be coming home SOON.. EMPTY handed! What a waste-case of a woman, and her entire life..
TWO kids, by TWO wealthy actors, and all she has to show for it ALL is her imminant DEPORTATION! O well, Bah-Bai-Black-Plague!

Jus Another Viewer

Just a QUICK side note to my previous post, "The Rose Garden" is a REHAB / Hospital (for mentally F'd up ppl within 50 miles of Mels Malibu home!
I've noticed several posts of late about that dumb "Rose Grden" comment.
Oksana is on OXYCODONE, known fact. He was going to put her in REHAB!
And the bat to the head.. well.. cant say I dont agree with that part, she does NEED it, but Judge Judy says THAT at least once a week on her show.. it's just words. Seriously!
She wasnt afradi of him, dated videos, pictures, interviews ect PROVE that she has NO FEAR of him!

Jus Another Viewer

My first post was suppose to say TEDDY Kennedy helped her with her parents Visas' but he's dead now... >.<
Pre coffee post for the LOSE!

bunny

Oksana is quite similar to the "Jenna" girl on Pretty Little Liars. She's so jealous she can't have Mel and made his life a living hell over it. What does she expect him to do? It's not happening.

Debbie

IF IT'S TRUE WHAT HERTZOG IS SAYING ABOUT THE TEXTS AND PROOF I STILL HOPE THEY CAN CHARGE OR ARREST HER MAKE HER PAY IN SOME WAY.

I TELL YOU I HAVE HAD AN ABSOLUTE **** WEEK BUT THIS LATEST BREAKING NEWS ON OINKY HAS MADE MY DAY

GO MEL AND TEAM GIBSON WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT MEL,ROBYN AND THERE KIDS WAS UNCALLED FOR AND HAVING A GO AT HIS LATE MOTHER AND TRYING TO GET AT MELS DAD.

KARMA IS A BITCH AND IT COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER PERSON

Debbie

MIDNIGHT TOKER

maniac mel needs to man up and except the fact he screwed up and is a drunk and a abuser.Talk to the lady dude,why are you afraid of her
this just makes maniac mel look even more foolish

little aussie reader

G'night Ira - take care. I agree with your post btw.

little aussie reader

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this just makes maniac mel look even more foolish

---------------------------

Really Toker? Ox asking for an order against Mel prohibiting him from speaking to her and then begging him to speak to her repeatedly "for months" makes Mel look foolish? Really? Have another toke sunshine.

Muppet

I think this is just another plot by Oksana and her nasty lawyers. They're hell bent on proving she's got "battered wife syndrome". What better way to do that than to have her drop everything?
She's setting him up again!! No doubt about it, only this time she'll go for the "kill".
Mel better keep away from this crazy woman and always keep a shield between them. She really is nucking futz!!!

Muppet

Midnight Toker

If Oksana and lawyers haven't proven to you that they will stoop to any level to get Mel's money, you'd better go back a year and start reading again. He'd be crazy to do what you're suggesting!!

Emm

Can Mel Gibson get the assault conviction dismissed or overturned, now that oksana recanted her charges?