Oksana DROPS Domestic Violence Claim Against Mel!

5/4/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a shocking move in court today ... Oksana Grigorieva just dropped her domestic violence claim against Mel Gibson.

1122_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_2

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, announced to Judge Scott Gordon ... they would no longer be pursuing the claim that Mel's alleged violence against her is grounds to change the custody order.

Mel's lawyer, Stephen Kolodny and the judge were visibly shocked.

Sources tell us ... Oksana dropped the domestic violence claim as a gesture -- extending an olive branch in an attempt to settle the custody case.

And the DV protective order Oksana obtained -- prohibiting Mel from contacting or harassing her -- has also been terminated.  Sources connected with Oksana say she would like to be able to communicate directly with Mel, rather than using intermediaries.  No word on whether Mel feels the same way -- though we're guessing not.
050411_oksana_girgorieva_v2_video
Horowitz did not say if Oksana is still pursuing a civil lawsuit against Mel.

Uzi

LOL KH's calling Horoputz "idiot nerd attorney!" I hope his claims are true, and if so, which "famous celebrity friend of MG" did Oks have an affair with?

Regarding the NE "church ladies" item, sorry but I didn't notice the date. I saw it in the supermarket today, and there's a huge photo of Bin Laden on the cover. The tabloids and celeb magazines like People and Us that come out on Friday throughout most of the USA come out on Wednesday in the NYC and LA areas.

chris

@ AZLEE - you posted something that KH sent you, did he pull it from ROL? I cant that exact story do you think ROL pulled it already?

Fidel's niece

Mike Walker (National Enquirer)
will go over the rainbow crazy
with this new development...

NE has been trying to marry
Mel and O$kanky for a looong,
loooong time...

this is from 2009

-wedding/

Mel Gibson - a bigamist???

LOL!

How DOES he marry O$kanky
when he is still NOT divorced
from Robyn???

Inquiring minds want to know!
LOL!

***Team Mel***

azlee

Chris, no I don't think it was on ROL, but he did set it up like a story, probably for tmz in general.

GEL

I don't honestly think there's a chance he'll get back with her...she's stabbed him in the back repeatedly. She must be running out of money. I'm thinking that she's realizing that he's NOT going to be paying for ALL of her legal expenses. Even if he has to pay for the majority of them...she's going to be stuck with a HUGE legal bill herself.

HMMMM

Watch out Mel, she will try to push your buttons and get another recording. Now tell me, who in their right mind after being "abused" would turn around and drop all charges? My guess? A woman that was trying to use it to make money. I just hope all the truly abused women out there do NOT use her as their role model and get OUT, safely.

Jus Another Viewer

spyke 3 hours ago WTF? In most places the woman cannot drop charges of domestic violence, it is up to the police to press the charges. This is because so many victims end up staying with the guy and the cycle continues. I hate that this crazy woman who clearly got pregnant on purpose is making him look like the good guy.
----------------------------------------------------

She dropped charges because she had NO case. The state didnt technically pick up this case because she waited SIX MONTHS to even file a DV case! Its not a feasable case. HER side had NO grounds. What was she going to use as evidence..? The pictures of her smiling ear-to-ear with her fake teef broken.. (LOL)
Shes only in this for MONEY and anyone who's taken a minute to get the real details of this, not just B.S. sound-bite news KNOWS she's going to LOSE! Deportation is a very REAL possibility FINALLY! Mel has money, 7 kids, CPS has cleared him as a fit parent, that baby is the ONLY thing that can help her stay in the U.S. so if Mel gets PRIMARY custody she has NO hooks to stay here! She's scared and THIS is confirmation she knows she is DEEP KaKa!
Karma is beating this Clum Gunt in the back of the head now, and might I say it's ABOUT time!!!

THE BEAVER

I agree to that.

Fidel's niece

@ Kelly 81

Miss Kelly, I read your post
from yesterday, about something bothering you,
(Mel saying on one of the tapes about being hit
by Oksana, you ARE right, he said
"you hit me" or "you are hitting me"

it is in the garbled part of one of
the tapes (they do not have it in
transcripts)

What also bothers me is when
she said "it's important, the tapes were
from ONE night"
(Feb 18)

yet she watched the Oscars
with Mel in Malibu
february 27
(according to Brian Collingsworth
who was watching the Oscars with
them in Malibu)

Scared for her life???

NOT!

Liar,liar,
pink panties always on fire!

***Team Mel***

THE BEAVER

If that man goes back to her, I will not be his little beaver no more. I mean his fan. lol

little aussie reader

Fidel's niece 4 minutes ago

What also bothers me is when
she said "it's important, the tapes were
from ONE night"
(Feb 18)
---------------------------
Fidels - I had the feeling she slipped up when she said that. You know, as though one of the lawyers had said "you must say the tapes were from one night, this is important" when she was being coached, and she accidentally included it when she spoke.

angelika466

See Ox is at it again. I think Ox is trying to get Mel to make a good statement at her deportation hearing. Can't think of any other reason she would do this. It's all about her nothing else.

anonym

she drooped charged?? Reason is She is close being charge for extortion and another crime.

THE BEAVER

You are so right.

THE BEAVER

Sam.. no man and I mean NO MAN will ever come before my kids. Not even Mel Gibson, and I could give a frogs fat azz how much money the man has or how sexy he is.

Oksana, should think more about her kids, and less on trying to be something she's not.