Oksana DROPS Domestic Violence Claim Against Mel!

5/4/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a shocking move in court today ... Oksana Grigorieva just dropped her domestic violence claim against Mel Gibson.

1122_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_2

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, announced to Judge Scott Gordon ... they would no longer be pursuing the claim that Mel's alleged violence against her is grounds to change the custody order.

Mel's lawyer, Stephen Kolodny and the judge were visibly shocked.

Sources tell us ... Oksana dropped the domestic violence claim as a gesture -- extending an olive branch in an attempt to settle the custody case.

And the DV protective order Oksana obtained -- prohibiting Mel from contacting or harassing her -- has also been terminated.  Sources connected with Oksana say she would like to be able to communicate directly with Mel, rather than using intermediaries.  No word on whether Mel feels the same way -- though we're guessing not.
050411_oksana_girgorieva_v2_video
Horowitz did not say if Oksana is still pursuing a civil lawsuit against Mel.

Fidel's niece

@ Kelly 81,

Yippy yay yay!

Glum c*nt looking really glum today!
and her lower too!

No comment, no parking lot interviews!
What is the world comming to???
LOL!

***Team Mel***

Frieda

LOL, Mel would rather dip his stick in acid than be with that nightmare bitch Ox again!

From his recent interview:
WEINER: What did you think of Whoopi Goldberg going out on a limb and publicly defending you?
GIBSON: I knew Whoopi before she was Whoopi. And, as she’s great and I always liked her and loved her. I like her even more now because she got it.

Team Mel "got it". Reread the whole thing and also read between the lines. NO WAY is he getting back with that Ho.

@Stacy She really does look a mess and old beyond her years. Drug use will do that to a person.

Scotty

Wow team mel-
Complete and total failure! You have all spent a year hashing out all of the minutiae of the Mel- Oksana case, and in the end what happens?
(1)Oksana is charged with NOTHING!
(2)Mel's public image is damaged beyond repair!
(3)Mel pleads no contest (GUILTY) to charges of misdemeanor battery against Grigorieva.
Then, the unthinkable happens, Oksana forgives Mel, drops DV claim, so now he can contact her directly, and be taped again, if he flies off the handle.
But the part of this story that team mel will not realize, is that these two are likely back together. And the worshiping of Mel, and the ridiculous trashing of Oksana was all for nothing. Absolutely nothing, except for people working out their own issues on here. It must have felt good to bully other posters, and who cares why, maybe the fervor on here had nothing whatsoever to do with Mel Gibson in the first place.

middleagedcrazy

irish35 8 minutes ago
All the team mel's "maybe, maybe, maybe's.
What has happened in the real world, and not Harvey's gossipy twisted bent truths, is that Oksana is NOT pursuing the Civil Suit. She is dropping the Civil Suit, NOT suing Mel for Domestic Violence in a Civil Suit.
*** Nothing sinister going on here on Oksana's part people.
________________

Can't we laugh about the misdirections and flim-flam? Most posters here (10% OG; 10% MG; 20%; 30% rude crude; and the rest just worried) are concerned about false accusations and illegal recordings.

Let's not look at the illegal or creepy stuff behind the curtain; the Great and Powerful Ox has spoken.

Tee hee

kelly

And I might add. I do not think Mel would even think of getting back together with Baby Shaker. Mel was to hurt by her betrayal. You could tell that by his voice in the interview that he gave.

kelly81

irish35

they would no longer be pursuing the claim that Mel's alleged violence against her is grounds to change the custody order. This is what really happened. These are Horowitz words in court, before the judge. Anything else from unnamed sources is B.S.
This involves the custody and support orders. Horowitz wasn't denying Mel's alleged violence, he was simply stating that the claim was being removed as a reason for Mel not to have shared custody. No doubt Oksana doesn't want to take Mel's custody away and wants to ensure he has a relationship with his daughter.

If I were her, after this horrible past year, I would want to hide in my bed for a month. I wouldn't read TMZ anymore, or any of the rag mags, and I would just focus on my children and no matter what my personal feeling were, I'd seek to do what's best for them. Which is what she seems to have been trying to do, despite all you who just rip her to shreds.

kelly

Good article at www.contactmusic.com about Mel's

****ney accent in the Beaver.

kelly81

Brett

Irish 35 posted

Hey Irish

So which is it? Mel was a threat to the kid and now 43 lawyers later he isnt? We're talking about the same Mel on LKL blood everywhere, guns brandishing, I am not going to make it through the night, and other BS.
And now she is saying this same Mel is ok around the kid?

Oh yeah, in reference to this past horrible year, here's the heads up, she brought it on herself and doesnt get a shread of sympathy from me.

I am really pissed how she has abused the system and taxpayers money with her sick charade.

realist

Irish - 7 minutes ago. Yes, glad to see you got it right in that first paragraph.

As for the second - - well, After all she has said and done, it strains credulity to think that now she has had some Epiphany or done a total about face. Whatever else she is or has tried to do whether good or bad, she has proven herself to be totally untrustworthy. And she's going to have to live with that.

kelly

Good grief.. should be .C.o.c.kney Accent.

kelly81

realist

Uh Scotty, It was also reported that she dropped the protective order which among other things, gave her the legal authority to tape him.

After such a "personal betrayal", do you really think Mel is going to call her?

Mel said in his interview that there were other legal things pending, but that he was not involved in them. Perhaps this is her way of putting an end to some of it, because these "other things" are more pressing.

Ivan in Phoenix

I hadn't heard about Ox having an upcoming immigration hearing but maybe she wants Mel to testify at it? Mel shouldn't trust this conniving gold digger ever again. Problem is, he has a soft spot when it comes to getting a BJ and Ox knows this is his weak spot too. By now she's also realized she's become a pariah on the social scene and won't find a man with a positive net worth after the crap she's pulled.

If I was Mel, I'd be worried she would have someone punch her in the face a few times then claim Mel was the one that attacked her. Of course she'd make sure they go somewhere that would have video cameras to use as proof of them being together for an evening. She's already shown she is willing to say or do just about anything to destroy him.

Fidel's niece

Leopard does not change it's spots...

this is a new strategy from O$kanky...

what next - O$kanky apologizes
to Robyn Gibson
for stealing her husband???

"when I met him he was a year and a half
separated from his wife, and for another
6 months it wasn't even an option.
We were just working together"

claiming 3 year relationship too?

Mel and Robyn separated in sept 2006,
so O$kanky says she met him a year and a half
latter, that would be march 2008,
worked together 6 months, so the
"relationship" began on the Boston set
of EOD in sept/Oct 2008???
and lasted 3 years, she claims, yet she
left in Feb. 2010...That does not add up
to 3 years...

O$kanky has a math problem too!
LOL!

***Team Mel***

Fidel's niece

"I would get addicted to anything,
anything at all...I'm just one of
those guys who is like that.
Mel Gibson in 2004 ***Team Mel***

Fidel's niece

WTF,
part of my post got lost...

"I would get addicted to anything,
anything at all...I'm just one of
those guys who is like that.
THAT'S MY FLAW."