Oksana DROPS Domestic Violence Claim Against Mel!

5/4/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a shocking move in court today ... Oksana Grigorieva just dropped her domestic violence claim against Mel Gibson.

1122_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_2

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, announced to Judge Scott Gordon ... they would no longer be pursuing the claim that Mel's alleged violence against her is grounds to change the custody order.

Mel's lawyer, Stephen Kolodny and the judge were visibly shocked.

Sources tell us ... Oksana dropped the domestic violence claim as a gesture -- extending an olive branch in an attempt to settle the custody case.

And the DV protective order Oksana obtained -- prohibiting Mel from contacting or harassing her -- has also been terminated.  Sources connected with Oksana say she would like to be able to communicate directly with Mel, rather than using intermediaries.  No word on whether Mel feels the same way -- though we're guessing not.
050411_oksana_girgorieva_v2_video
Horowitz did not say if Oksana is still pursuing a civil lawsuit against Mel.

Frieda

@Fuddy I reported Scotty, too. It makes me feel good. Have a nice night!

I'm out of here. Ox is boring. So are trolls (a term that has been used on the Internet for trouble-makers for about 20 years, for the ignorant here).

Debbie

A gesture YOU LYING GLUM C**T

try there is absolutely no evidence to back your lying claims. No proof whatsoever, The fact that if it went to civil court your arse would get kicked all over the place.

Your ever changing lying stories, How many versions I personally have lost count after the first 10 or so
THE SIMPLE FACT IS YOU WOULD HAVE NOT WON THE CIVIL SUIT AGAINST MEL AND AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY NO EVIDENCE TO BACK ANY OF YOUR MADE UP ALLEGATIONS

THE ONLY GOOD THING TO COME OUT OF THIS IS MEL IS OVER YOU FOUND OUT WHAT YOU REALLY WERE, A MONEY HUNGRY GRABBING.HORE AND USING LUCIA AS A MEAL TICKET

IF YOU THINK IN YOUR PHYSIO TWISTED MIND ALL THIS IS GOING TO WIN HIM BACK GET A REALITY CHECK IT TOOK HIM A WHILE TO SEE THE TREES NOW THAT HE HAS HE HAS MOVED ON

THERE IS NO WAY AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY I CAN GUARANTEE HE WILL STILL GO THROUGH HIS LAWYERS TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

Another reason is maybe because you could face jail time if Mel decided to bring in the FBI Remembering the people who bought this case clearly told the media there were at least 4 charges you should have faced with.

Blackmail and other charges

Go away piss off back to Russia were you belong

Debbie

fuddyduddy

Frieda...you have a pleasant evening. Take care, and sweet dreams to you also.

fuddyduddy

Scotty -- I enjoy the posts by Frieda and Sam. They haven't turned anything vicious here at all. As an example, on this thread you are the one who called me names; not them. Frieda and Sam have both posted some very thought provoking comments, and at times have also injected humor. I also believe that both of them are people who have been very direct in their comments and have not sugar-coated anything. I like their directness. I also admire the way they have handled some of the troublemakers who come on here. Both Frieda and Sam are still standing tall even after all of the attempts by some posters to knock them down.

fuddyduddy

Where are some of the regular posters like Tell, Curious, Midwesterner, M.Gabriel, ShuffleDemon...did I miss something?????

Scotty

Frieda-
Don't you feel impotent? I'm still here. You (team mel) abuse other posters mercilessly, but when you have your little feelings hurt,TMZ does NOTHING!!!! See how it feels? They don't care that Frieda or Fuddy were insulted! They don't care! That's what gave team mel the freedom to abuse other posters for so long. You didn't realize it because you were so convinced that you were right. But in actuality, you are making money for Harvey, and he is spoon feeding you whatever makes this story continue. Oksana used Mel, how disgusting, Harvey used team idiots, how FUNNY!

Scotty

Fuddy-
If you defend the posts of Frieda and Sam, I have nothing more to say to you. You can't simply quote their posts tonight. They are two vicious women. And Sam is not worth responding to, she is a borderline criminal, with no morals. But defend her if you like. Most on here for a short while, get Sam's number, and don't call it!

kali

I think she would do pretty much anything to get him back but I don't think Mel is that stupid.

Will be very interesting if she goes ahead with the civil suit.

little aussie reader

Now Scotty, you've been around long enough to know that Fuddy doesn't base her opinions on one nights postings. I've been around long enough to know that (like most regular pro-Mel posters) Frieda and Sam are both women with conviction and heart. I have no problem with either of them and enjoy their posts. Most likely no-one jumped to defend them against you because not many take you seriously. You're like having a beetle in the naval, you can wriggle around but you're never actually going to get anywhere. Funny, I notice you're not averse to giving Harvey clicks either Scotty, it's bit hypocritical to knock others for what you do yourself.

Hi and bye everyone, I'm about to head home, catch you all later. :o)

Sincerity

100% of every word in my book is backed up by over 1000 texts, emails and photos here is a brand new preview of the upcoming book & movie on Kristian Herzog, Mel Gibson and Oksana, The Bodyguard, The Movie Star & The Sexual Sorceress:
www.KrisHerzog.com

****************************************************************

Ole Greedy can't be sleeping too well these days!!! I'm quite sure the details outlined in Ole Baldy's so-called "tell all" book ARE fueling her "DEPORTATION BLUES" which is why she's trying hard to get back into Mel Gibson's "GOOD GRACES"!!!

________________________________________________________________

TheHOLETruth 6 hours ago

tell the truth about JEWS on the board and you're censored... but you can hammer blacks until you're black... and [crickets] maybe those TMZ sellout blacks might want to stick up for their own instead of kissing up to JEWS

**************************************************************

@TheHOLETruth

I don't know what "YOU'VE BEEN SMOKING" but I'm African American and have always stood up for my people on these boards. It's nothing for me to go completely "BALLISTIC" when I perceive that another poster is "UNFAIRLY" dogging out my "PEEPS". Of course, when my "PEEPS" have done things that are just "straight up" STUPID, I'm not above "CALLING A SPADE A SPADE"!!! American society is "RIDDLED" with "DOUBLE" standards, period!!! Frankly, I don't understand why some of my "PEEPS" with a certain level of "celebrity" don't realize this "TRUTH" and "STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT"!!! If they don't want the "paps" in their business -- BE PROFESSIONAL, TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT, AND KEEP YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS ON THE "DOWN LOW"!!! Once you start to use your "personal" life as a means of "SELF PROMOTION", it's hard to put the "GENIE BACK IN THE BOTTLE"!!!

fran

I dont believe that story in the NE..they have falsified info before..Mel wouldnt be that stupid..is the story still going strong or have they dropped it..I dont read their rag.

Valstann

ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

fuddyduddy

I listend to TMZ Live again from today, and Harvey stated that he knows that Mel is not interested in speaking with OG. I think that OG herself would like to speak with Mel. Get him on the phone and talk to him and try and weasel back into his life. Harvey also stated that he thinks this is her attempt to come to a settlement for the civil trial. Frankly, I think it's a last ditch effort on OG's part at any kind of settlement. I think she knows that it's going to be a tough sell in a court for a civil trial, and then she may end up getting stuck with her own legal bills there. If I were Mel, I would tell her to...go f...well, take a hike!

rosie

Here we go again with what Oksana does best! Lies.

She has her team in here saying that MG and she are getting back together and negotiating. Any negotiating will be done in a court room.

In public she is saying that she never wants him to come near her again. I don't think there is anything for her to worry about on that score. Anyone that has been through what he has at her hands, will avoid her like the plague. Her friends just like to say illogical things to worry MG supporters.

Do not be fooled by their lies. In his recent interview, didn't MG speak of betrayal? Would anyone let their betrayer near again? There are plenty of other fish in the sea. Why go near her! This conflict between what she is saying in public and what she is saying in here tells the story of what a nightmare it is to deal with Oksana, who is totally devoid of truth.

MG, more than anyone on this earth, must know she is devoid of conscience, she set out to hurt him and take what she could. (even tried to take his daughter).

She has tried to do this with all of her 40 odd lawyers, her false witnesses, her body guards, her private investigators, her publicity seeking, her extortion, her publishing of his private letters, her claiming he punched her teeth out and that he hit the baby, the recording of their private conversations, her sale of them for his humiliation after her extortion failed, her brigade of goons who've threatened the lives of people that didn't lie for her; Eg. Violet Kowel and boyfriend. Her (internet) goon brigade who post her lies regularly, try to lean on and threaten all who speak against her and her defamation of MG.

There is nothing Oksana and her pals won't do or say to stop people from exposing her acts of deceit. So they have been on a campaign of scaring MG posters into thinking they know who or where they are. The goons are in here right now trying to manipulate information out of team MG. They are transparent. Their threats are as empty as Oksanas word, because if the safety and anonymity of TMZ posters were in question, which team O wants us to believe, TMZ wouldn't stay in business for long. And look TMZ is still in business.

The Oksana goons asking the question; "where are all the team Mel?" earlier, is them being sarcastic. They are pleased that their threats and ploys have worked.

Don't give them the satisfaction. If you have doubts about this board then check with Harvey. They are so bad. Nothing she can do or say will ever make Oksana a good mother after the lies, defamation and extortion she has perpetrated. She has already given the worst example of motherhood to her children by her behaviors.

There are no further negotiations that could be made that she wouldn't slither out of, that's why it must be done in court. There is no way to trust a liar. The only thing that can be relied upon is that Oksana will try to do it all over again, if she gets near him. The only relationship between Oksana and MG is in her sick mind. She is an ertomaniac.

The MG posters are part of the 90 odd % of people who saw and see the Oksana lie machine and have done something about it. She made it easy to dismantle her lies, by telling so many conflicting ones. She did this damage to herself with a little help from her friends.

There is no question that TMZ team MG has been instrumental in the defense of MG against the babyshaker. Her goon brigade saying team MG has made no difference??? They wish!

kali

Fuddy :)

I loved how Harvey went on and on again about the lawyers fees too! It is obscene!