The Situation

I'm Getting A SPIN-OFF Show Too!!!

5/4/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation won't be denied ... the "Jersey Shore" star will continue to infect your television through 2012 ... now that he's signed a deal for a spin-off show with MTV.

0504_situation_BN_TMZ_01

Just like Snooki, Jwoww and Pauly D ... Mike Sorrentino has signed a "series development deal" with the network for an unnamed project ... but it's a safe bet it's a reality show.

To mark the occasion, Situation even released an especially douchey statement ... saying, "I'm excited to continue my relationship with MTV ... Hopefully, there will be plenty more situations in the future."

Joe

MTV is only relevant to the kids who are idiots, morons, losers, slackers, wiggas, and guidos

marie

Ewww... won't be watching this crap! He is such a pig!

nate

Remove yourself from humanity immediately. Thanks in advance.

Twigz

This douche must have non stop VD....

Jay

I know this sound terrible but I actually like the Situation. He has a good energy/vibe to him and is entertaining to watch.Please dont judge lol.

TomForPrez

is it really any surprise? merrca cant keep there eyes off these trainwrecks (http://www.transitpeep.com/view/Celebrity/62) i cant wait for "Celebrity Rehab - Jersey Shore Reunion"

Martinz717

BFD! no ones watching.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I think people like watching this crap because what they see on tv is sooo screwed up it mmakes them think..hey my family is better than this so its a feel good thing....

MIDNIGHT TOKER

MightyMad 39 minutes ago
Unsurprising... like them or not, everyone related to "Jersey Shore" are basically cash cows for MTV.

Only the dumbest of execs wouldn't try to make more shows/money out of there, especially for frivolous reasons like moral consciousness or the dumbing down of the American viewing public...

Hey, why bitch about it anyway? If you seriously have issues with that, don't watch - as far as I know, HBO, A&E, FX, Showtime and Starz are still around, so...
-------------------------
hbo and showtime have gotten really bad,,they have like 35 years of movies they could show and yet they repeat the same 50 movies over and over and over again,,seriously how many times can one watch "the 5th element"

MIDNIGHT TOKER

mtv should really change their name ....cant blame the actors because where else are they going to make more than minimum wage

Harv

The world can now rejoice with the knowledge that another brain-dead, no-talent individual is getting a reality show. Good help us all.

Quinn

I'm going to go home and throw my TV set out the window. Does anyone else remember when MTV only played music videos?

LMG

What is it going to be called, "Dumb and Dumbest!????I only have peeked at this show once to see what it was all about, and couldn't believe the slime, low lives they are. I can't believe people actually watch this trash!!!!!

Chick

What an ass!!!

john

Like the muslim terroists are trying to destroy us physically MTV is trying to tear us down morally and mentally.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments