The Situation

I'm Getting A SPIN-OFF Show Too!!!

5/4/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation won't be denied ... the "Jersey Shore" star will continue to infect your television through 2012 ... now that he's signed a deal for a spin-off show with MTV.

0504_situation_BN_TMZ_01

Just like Snooki, Jwoww and Pauly D ... Mike Sorrentino has signed a "series development deal" with the network for an unnamed project ... but it's a safe bet it's a reality show.

To mark the occasion, Situation even released an especially douchey statement ... saying, "I'm excited to continue my relationship with MTV ... Hopefully, there will be plenty more situations in the future."

Edward

He is the hottest guy of all, the other ones on there, Pauly and Tony or whatever are gross. Mike has the hottest body of all. I would lick him all night long.

get a life ho

The show maybe called

"The situation goes back to school to get his G.E.D.

brock lesnar

the new show is called "Hawking and Me". In this new "situation" comedy, Steven Hawking and some ******* from Jersey named "the situation" live together in a retirement community in Newark, NJ. The "sitch" tried to get Hawking to be more outgoing and social - like having Hawking compete in the Running of the Bulls and how to talk black slang to bitches, while Hawking teaches the "sitch" about quantum gravity, black holes - in space. not black vaginas., and also how to spell.

from the producers of Jersey Shore and Im 16 pregnant and love welfare.

Woot

Oh dear god, what the hell happened to his head? Why is the top half all swollen like that?

tomm

TV veiwers love people fighting and acting stupid, too bad.

And all the tanning will get these "Stars" skin cancer, what goes around comes around.

gigi

@Get a Life Ho That's a show I would watch! The Situation trying to pass a GED. Dear God PLEASE don't let anyone watch this so there are 0 ratings and they all go away.

DanicaMarie

I love me some JShore, but i dont think any of their spin-offs will do well. As a group they obviously do well, but i dont know how they'd do seperate. Snooki and JWoww might stand a chance, but not Pauly D or Mike on their own.

No doubt its crap T.V and just over paid spoiled kids that don't know the real meaning of work, but god damn its entertaining lol.

Deb

YUCK and Double Yuck who would watch Mike he is the worst and most annoying.... I usually channel surf while his scenes are on ..

backdasitch

The Situation helped make Jersey Shore a hit. I think he deserves a spin-off and a little respect.
Reguardless of his ego, I don't believe he's stuck up like most of the other's on the show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4