The Situation

I'm Getting A SPIN-OFF Show Too!!!

5/4/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation won't be denied ... the "Jersey Shore" star will continue to infect your television through 2012 ... now that he's signed a deal for a spin-off show with MTV.

0504_situation_BN_TMZ_01

Just like Snooki, Jwoww and Pauly D ... Mike Sorrentino has signed a "series development deal" with the network for an unnamed project ... but it's a safe bet it's a reality show.

To mark the occasion, Situation even released an especially douchey statement ... saying, "I'm excited to continue my relationship with MTV ... Hopefully, there will be plenty more situations in the future."

kp

with all that talent why wouldn't he get his own show. I just love cable and what they put out so we can sit in a chair while our brain turns into mush.

Amy

Why would anyone watch all these people in their own shows? They are barely entertaining enough to watch as a group. None of them have the ability to carry their own show! I predict none of their shows last longer than one season.

jack-55d79

I don't dislike any of them as people, but I think it is a bit of a fad. And diversification of the same theme could backfire by offering more, just as people get bored of the concept. I also hope they're saving.

BroRo

MORON

Sloane

just when you think TV can't get any worse...another new low in programming

BDAY55

MTV used to stand for Music Television, now it stands for
__________ Television

Firefly

This is what Television has become. Total crap! I guess there are no intelligent writers anymore. Everything is reality TV. Who wants to see idiots that became infamous from getting drunk flexing their muscles and fighting. Who wants to see teenage parents make fools of themselves, degrade each other and once again more fighting. Reality TV su cks. It's about time for the adults to take back the airwaves.

jus-sayin

MTV need to stock up on antibiotics too.....he is gross

♥TMZ but ...

ugh
is the general public that desperate???

TheHOLETruth

The Jersey Shore phenomena is a mystery to me. Who are these people, what do they do? MTV from it's conception has been a counter-culture racist outlet, and I do mean COUNTER culture, as in against all morals. First it was the attack on blacks by refusing to feature black music videos-which freaked me out because Jew is the head of the outfit and I've never known a Jew to let anything in the way of exploitation to turn a buck. And now the attack against Italians-Trust me, there'll never be a "Zion Shores" featuring the uglier side of Jews [and it's pretty disgusting].

They're always trying to lay trips on the world regarding the plight in Germany and the admitted atrocities of the holocaust, but you'd think they'd learn a lesson and not repeat the sh*t that alienated them from the Germans.

I guess they need a refresher course.

tori

God help us all!!!

writenow

Would TMZ please retire the word, "Douche" and "Douchey"? It's so 2008...and as it refers to women, sexist in an alarming kind of way.

manbearpig

wow, just look at his forehead!
he has more wrinkles on it than most guys in their 50's
goes to show you what tanning does to the skin. any dermatologist will tell you there is nothing short of a crystal meth addiction that is more harmful to your skin than tanning as it accelerates the skins aging process.

john5oregon

I expect his spin-off show to be similar to his attempted roast of The Donald. Quick, painful, and leaving nobody entertained.

LB

This Popeye looking fool. TV is just crap today?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments