Donald Trump: Hail to Someone Else -- I'm Not Running

5/16/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump says if he ran for President of the United States he'd win, but he still decided against doing it.

Donald Trump for President

Trump says, "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run I would be able to win the primary and ultimately the general election."  But, Trump concludes, "Ultimately business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector."

Trump, always shy, says, it was a hard decision, "especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country."

And in a shocker, Trump didn't wait until the finale of "Celebrity Apprentice" -- he pulled out a week before he crowns the winner.  Timing, Donald.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

sandra

I STILL LIKE THE DONALD.....WAIT AND SEE WHAT B. O DOES TO US IF HE WINS AGAIN..ITS NOT GOING TO BE ANYTHING GOOD...........

carrotop

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. THIS GUY IS TRULY IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF AND ONLY HIMSELF. SAD.........BUT AS I SAID, THANK YOU, THERE WAS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE WON..............

aaron fleszar

THANK GOD HE'S NOT RUNNING. HAVE WE BECOME A NATION OF FOOLS? SPEAKING OF FOOLS, WHO'S THIS GUY THE NEW MOST WANTED TERRORIST SAIF AL ADEL THINK HE'S FOOLIN?

Mark Joyner Simpleology-Seif Al Adel is the FBI’s newest terrorist who’s hiding in plain sight by posing as “the godfather” of internet marketing.

Google “Mark Joyner Simpleology-Seif Al Adel” and learn the secrets of the Al-Qaeda/New World Order organization. He even appears on The Next Internet Millionaire which copies the show The Apprentice.

Benny Berg Guldbaek

He´s so full of it, after the hair the biggest he´s got is his ego.
Congrats from Denmark

chrisg

Let's see those tax returns.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12