Donald Trump: Hail to Someone Else -- I'm Not Running

5/16/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump says if he ran for President of the United States he'd win, but he still decided against doing it.

Donald Trump for President

Trump says, "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run I would be able to win the primary and ultimately the general election."  But, Trump concludes, "Ultimately business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector."

Trump, always shy, says, it was a hard decision, "especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country."

And in a shocker, Trump didn't wait until the finale of "Celebrity Apprentice" -- he pulled out a week before he crowns the winner.  Timing, Donald.

aquanet

I am shocked. Omama was right when he described Trump as a canival barker. The press just hangs on Trumps every word even though they know he is full of crap and himself

Superman

He sucks. His business in the private sector is filing for bankruptcies! He's nothing but full of sh*t! And another "reality" show that is a worthless POS show that indicates the piss poor values of Americans these days!

Rareboy

Can't anyone slap that hairstyle off his heard?!

JAN

This was stictly PUBLICITY! If we was going to run, he'd have to make his business's transparant. Do you people actually think he would let people dig into his business practices, this man is a shady bastard. There was NO WAY he would win and he knows it.

your own luck

He pulled out because he cannot take the heat and can't stand being called out on all his ridiculous rantings.

Woot

You stupid freak. Who are you trying to kid... one of your wives?

TIKO

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED THIS SO CALLED BUSINESSMAN IN OFFICE. ANY OFFICE. EXCEPT TO MAY BE CLEANING UP THE BOARDROOM AFTER NBC GET SMART AND CANCELS HIS PROGRAM. GOOD BYE AND MAY YOU FIND YOURSELF "FIRED"!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON IN BUSINESS OR IN REAL LIFE. I FEEL FOR YOU FAMILY WHO HAS TO PUT UP WITH YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDE. COME DOWN TO THE REAL WORLD. BUILD THINGS FOR THE POOR OR THE MIDDLE CLASS. THE RICH DON'T NEED MORE THEY NEED TO GIVE MORE (WITHOUT ANY THOUGHTS OF WHAT IS IN IT FOR THEM)

Steelers suck

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Whether it's looking at him or listening to him this guys just makes me laugh!!! So full of himself.

dave

The male Sarah Palin.

I'm not anyone

What an a-hole!

DIMO

Well, LARD-ASS you really went too far this time and in the process you showed the whole world that you are nothing more than an egotistical BUFFOON.....hope you enjoyed the ride, don't let the door hit you in the ass HAS BEEN!

DIMO

Guess what! This LARD-ASS finally went way too far over the top, and showed the whole world that he is nothing but a creepy low life braggart. Hope you enjoyed your 15 mins because now that you've exposed yourself for what you are....A BUFFOON!!!

justsaying

A TOTAL JACKASS. HE'S AS SCREWED UP AS A SOUP SANDWICH. BACKED INTO A BILLION DOLLARS. IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS FATHER, HE'D BE A COCTRACTOR WORKING IN MISSISSIPPI.

dd

OK, Now where are the TAX RETURNS?

Rosemary

Spare me Donald...You got awfully quiet when Ben Ladin was killed. That will teach you to go shooting your big mouth off HAHAHA yes laughing at you