« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kentucky Derby Jockeys -- Tiny Sex Symbols

5/5/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Save a horse, ride a ... Kentucky Derby jockey????????

0505-jockey-launch-credit-v3
TMZ has learned 12 real life horse-racing jockeys -- 7 of whom are slated to ride in the Kentucky Derby -- shed their shirts for an upcoming "2012 Thoroughbred Racing Jockeys" calendar.

And get this: Mr. July is none other than 5'5", 108-pound stud Julien Leparoux (pictured left) ... who's slated to ride the odd-on favorite at the Derby ... Dialed In

The mastermind behind the calendar -- Christine Sabia -- tells TMZ that Leparoux agreed to up the sex appeal by slathering on a layer of baby oil for the shoot ... you know, to give him that extra shine.

Talk about a photo finish.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Cearly these guys are not models or sex symbols, but they are all professional athletes in great physical condition who are at the top of their profession. My guess is they all have at least upper middle class incomes and plenty of groupies. I don't get all the critizism.

jennifer

ewwww not sexy at all! I just puked alil in my mouth!

Kristie

OMG! I am GO-GO's biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super hot Garrett!!!!!!!!!

R

He could play a hobbit.

bino1952

IMHO these guys are not the least bit sexy. I would hold them down and force mashed potatoes down their skinny little throats.!! Just sayin.

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

Why would a young man have a tattoo on his back? I mean, who would see it? Oh wait... never mind. ewww.

bored

108lb white boy is not sexy

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!! 4'10" dudes with eating disorders are always hott!!

Back to laughing.... Bwahahahahahahhahhhaaahahahahhahha!

April

Talk about fit........No body fat what so ever! Riding horses takes considerable athleticism. I like to see some of you probable fatties ride a several hundred pound animal at that speed. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

EffingBored

Ummm...no. Short guys have so many....shortcomings....

And #1sexybeast...if you keep going with what you are ranting about I am going to vomit. Freak.

DaBreeze

Ummmm....how do I say this is GAY W/O SAYING GAY?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4