Kim Kardashian

The Great Altered Butt Debate

5/5/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The great Kim Kardashian butt debate rages on ... all natural or altered? Should it be worshiped or reviled? Thanks to new photos one thing is 100% clear -- we need a closer look ... much closer.050411_TV_kim_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jackie

@truth about kim: wow, you've done your research. but well said!

lardazz

real or fake.. doesn't matter.. that thing is just UGLY... it scares me

TheEvilone

That ass is FAKE as hell lol Good for Reggie leaving that plastic attention seeker ho lmao hahahahah

OKS

I really don't appreciate having to look at her awful face when I am in the grocery store on line waiting to pay. Her face is on so many magazine covers. I hate the way she speaks. Why does the media pay attention to her. There are so many more interesting, pretty and talented people out there. I don't get it. Her family is nasty and her butt, I am sorry is simply grotesque. What is she like 3 feet tall also? The part that is the funniest is that she acts like she's Farrah Fawcett in her heyday or something. Honey, you are not. You have zero magic about you.

Jen

Wait.. I think the better question is: How far has TMZ sunken to use the words "The Great" & "Kim Kardashian" in the same sentence ..? amiright?

Sammie

Why does anyone care? Next year all the rage will be cankles or some bizarre thing. Used to be you had a butt like that and you were called Big Butt or Fat.

Scott

@truth about kim - Wow! Now that is some hate. BTW..I agree with EVERYTHING you said. If anyone out there is a Kim K fan...you should seriously think about killing yourself.

Kari

That is GROSS!

jxtr

@Truth About Kim...that was a great comment and it is the perfect picture about her life.

Greygoose125

Unnatural backside - obvious butt implants.

Tres

"But when a real woman is shown, she's fat. What a double standard. You know that your man would throw you out for one night with her. Just to be clear, and I speak for the straight guys in the crowd, fake or not, we don't care. We just want it!

PLEASE SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! THERE IS NOTHING "REAL" ABOUT KIM. SHE'S GOT ASS IMPLANTS,FAKE BOOBS,CHEEKBONES,LIPS AND GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT ELSE. SHE IS NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A "REAL WOMAN". PLUS,SHE IS A SLUT. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO HER. JUST MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A BODY CONDOM. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT WITH ALL THE NASTY MEN SHE'S OPENED UP THOSE CELLULITE LEGS TO.

Mike44090

All natural or altered? I vote Allterd.

Tres

"I agree with the diaper comment 100%. I've always had a large ass (and before you call me fat, I'm a member of the US military), but it never looked like that! That thing is completely misshapen! But Bayonce's looks the EXACT SAME WAY! They both look they're wearing diapers!"

BEYONE IS ALL HIPS,BUT NO ASS. SHE WEARS BUTT PADS. SHE'S GOT TO DO SOMETHING TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM THOSE CANKLES OF HERS.*SHRUGS*

JimmyCrapCorn

She's hot. You commenters are all glued to your laptops and she's living her life. HATERS.

Bubbles The Chimp