Kim Kardashian

The Great Altered Butt Debate

5/5/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The great Kim Kardashian butt debate rages on ... all natural or altered? Should it be worshiped or reviled? Thanks to new photos one thing is 100% clear -- we need a closer look ... much closer.050411_TV_kim_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Bubbles The Chimp

"JimmyCrapCorn 7 minutes ago

She's hot. You commenters are all glued to your laptops and she's living her life. HATERS."

LOL!!! I always laugh at comments like this as if they are separated from other posters... yet they are online posting as well. Such an oxyMORON.

phyuck

If you think her a$$ is gross and disgusting you are either a jealous chick or a h omo. Any real man would appreciate her fine a$$ and would love to be up in there.

Amy

I don't understand why her big fat ass is supposed to be attractive? I'll take my small, tight butt over her big, fat one (real or fake) any day!

kim

That butt is fake as a 3 dollar bill, she will never admit it because shes lied so long...it doesnt even look real and to be stupid enought to think a black man really wants a fke butt.. real is whats happening .. not imitation fake.. all you doing is giving props to the originators.. so sad that she has the nerve to do that then lie about it! go away all thr Kardashian.. getting famous for a sex tape... only in America!

samson

Y'all at TMZ can sit their holding yourselves and asking these stupid questions. Put that ass in front of me and there will be NO discussion!

Raejean

Way too big. I guess this is why she got her breasts enlarged, too offset it?

squeakermama

Ive often wondered the same thing.

moe l.

Those are the two storage compartments where she keeps the STD's and souvenir game balls...

Kenneth

Doesn't matter. Would still love to touch it. Just once in my lifetime.

J

If that is fake then she got ripped off. Only a real azz would look like that. It looks like a lard of jelly. One can imagine what it looks like when she is getting pounded by some brother. And god only knows how bad it must smell. That whole family should just go away or maybe take a plane ride with the Jersey Shore cast and crash. Oh yeah - bring Lindsey Lohan and Charlie Sheen too!!

Stupid People Hater

All I know is it's a big fat ass and blacks love it. It's just what she wants.

Stupid People Hater

Amy, I am with you. I'd take your tight, firm ass over this flab any day.

Carl

Have you already forgotten what made Kim famous in the first place? If you want a much closer look just go watch her sex tape.

sketchy