Kim Kardashian

The Great Altered Butt Debate

5/5/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The great Kim Kardashian butt debate rages on ... all natural or altered? Should it be worshiped or reviled? Thanks to new photos one thing is 100% clear -- we need a closer look ... much closer.050411_TV_kim_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

kaly

Seriously - do you know what that will look like when she is 50! or 75! It ain't going to be pretty without some reduction surgery.

konaehukai

Thanks TMZ for making me throw up this early in the morning. THat thing is nasty. Just like Kim.

Sandra

I like Cartman's comments!!! This woman presents as fake and plastic and has zero star power!!

SiouxCityBoy

Ugly and Nasty! Yuck! I've seen cows with prettier rear ends!

SCB

bootsy

I truly don't know many guys that would that attractive. Oh, and if you've seen pics of her from years ago, her azz was waaay smaller. Behinds just don't grow like that --outward??!?! And she stays relatively small everywhere else (except her cheeks, lips, hair, and chest).

I mean that is the biggest azz i've seen w/ the most "muscle" (looks like muscle, really is implants) that isn't on a linebacker!!!

JeffTheFan

I don't think it's as attractive as it once was...please tell me it's not surgically altered and I'm imagining things(on second thought, I'm with Max).

samson

@ Kaly

When was the last time you checked out a 50 or 75-year old woman? I mean, seriously, who cares what it will look like when she's older (or, at 75, just plain OLD!)?

SURFCOWBOY

THAT **** IS NASTY!!!! NOT SEXY AT ALL, NOT ONE BIT

mo

TRUTH ABOUT KIM,

Hi Paris, Nicole and Friends, you sound like like Nicole or Paris. Who are you fooling.

mo

TRUTH ABOUT KIM,
Forget to add, RJ AND THE NORWOOD FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

sean

disgusting.....flab ass

ren

why oh why do we need to get a closer look a someone's fat @ss??

lard bottom girly there needs to just go away

Liz

that ass looks so gross and out of proportion that I say it is fake...I have a big ass myself but is rounded, toned and looks natural, hers looks fake and there are also some pictures online of her wearing jeans where you could see her ass was not like that before...

Rafaelle Zuccaro

She looks like she just ate @ PIGS for dinner-- Her ASS is heavier than the rest of her body- Or , her ASS is heavier than her sisters!!!

sherri

My eyes!! My eyes!!! Please, TMZ.....warn us before you put up a nasty picture like that!!!!