TMZ Live: Saying 'Sayonara' to Justin Bieber - Maybe

5/5/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will The Biebs' tour crew bail on his upcoming concerts in Japan over cancer fears from the recent nuke disaster ... Plus, the frosty-tipped "Canadian" who gets our American blood boiling.

42 answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live!

050511_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:30) Mutiny in Justin Bieber's camp! His crew refuses to go to Japan due to the nuclear disaster. Would you go?
(3:30) Katie Couric's "mega-fight" with CBS.
(6:10) The Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan feud is back on.
(9:40) Dax is either a huge traitor or a smart traveler. Let the argument begin!
(13:20) Twitter time -- How crushed is Shevonne about General Hospital? Which sitcom characters would Harvey & Charles be? And more.
(16:10) Do the Bieber crew members face legal action for not going to Japan?
(22:20) Twitter reactions to the Dax controversy.
(25:20) Who would play the role of Osama bin Laden in a movie?
(30:00) The "Home Alone" house -- more valuable because of the movie?
(33:55) Is the women's bathroom at our office as bad as the men's? Linda gives us too much detail.
(34:30) Webcam question from Australia -- which fuels more Dax hate ... as well as love for the kick-ass TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour. Tickets on sale now!
(43:30) YOU GOTTA SEE THIS -- Ryan was a damn fine child actor ... and we have a clip of his impeccable work.

Nancy

My Friend in JAPAN originally Emailed me and said family/friends all fine and NOT that close to Nuclear Plant . Last Email I got from him . .week ago . he was looking to move to a SAFE place ! . Happens to be a Lighting Director in Film Biz .. IS it safe there . I don't think so .. :(

Sarah

You guys should get Will and Kate to host TMZ when they take their tour of California!

Danny

Hi guys and gals... I'm still fascinated by the fact that Prince von Aholdish can sollicite women to spawn offspring for him.... How is he to "collect" an egg off a 94 year old woman ??? I find it all really weird to be honest... Charles.. Harvey.. any insight ?

pap rat

Nuclear winter weather changes seen just after the meltdowns and shift in the earth`s poles after the quake.Radioactives levels are`nt even being talked about NOW and are off the charts and are at nuclear winter levels WORLDWIDE 100`s dead from twisters storms the quake and waters.

Jano

you guys kill me..Harvey you are always saying "get over it..it was funny" why are you so worried about lindsey lohans hurt feelings? you guys do it all the time

Princess

DO you think radiation can cause zombieness?

Danny

WOAH ! Sound check ! Bad echoing here

Amy

I have heard of all kinds of Americans doing that, dont bash Dax for it, whatever works

DJ

I've always thought Dax is an a-hole and this confirms it since he is a closet case American. Sad!

Nancy

Dax . Move out of the USA, we do NOT want you here .. here where all the people from other countries keep coming . What a stupid thing to do .. LIE ..

Nancy

I worked on Gen'l Hosp. first year .. when John Beradino got a HUGE raise to $500/wk . UNheard of then .. now they are replacing the 'soaps' with reality shows or news because of the cost !

Katherine Turner

Testing?

Katherine Turner

I hear two audios. How can I filter this please.

AH

Dax,
You can just go on and move to Canada ASAP.
Signed,
Americans with American Pride

Princess

I dk if you should do that thats really not showing patriotism

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments