Michaele Salahi

I'm Recording My OWN SONG!!!

5/7/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's done reality TV ... nude modeling ... and allegedly crashed the White House -- but now, Michaele Salahi is RECORDING A SINGLE!!!!!!050611_bumpit_v2_still

Salahi hit up an L.A. recording studio Thursday ... and laid down the tracks for her new song, "Bump It"... which contains the lyrics, "bump it ... loud, loud, loud, loud ... loud, loud, loud, loud."

Makes you think, right?

Salahi ain't the first Housewife to try the music thing ... Kim Zolciak, Countess LuAnn, Simon van Kempen and even Danielle Staub have dropped singles in the past.

Still, we gotta ask ...

TEAMANISTON

Why do producers give no talent people music and acting contracts? At least the people on American Idol have to work for to succed. Get these no talent reality show idiots off the tv. STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP. I want to see really actors act and real singer sing!!!!!

Yep I said that

This no talent is so desperate for fame that is not going to happen just crawl back into the woodwork and stay there. Its a real shame that no talents like this and the Kardashian trollop get breaks at recording when real singers are struggling to get a foot in the door

EffingBored

Can someone paleeeeease squash this woman under the rug like a bug...so we don't have to listen to her anymo'...? Good grief...she is so revoltingly annoying and yuck...GO AWAY you old TART!

MoonDust

Thank you Rebecca Black@@!!!!

Social Antithesis

I swear it sounds like..."Bow, wow, wow...bow, wow, wow...HUMP IT! Lick me in the face. Lick me in the face."

Social Antithesis

Sounds like she's singing "Bow, wow, wow...lick me in the face"

tlc

OMG, that is just so pathetic. Wasted 30 seconds of my life on that??? How do I get a refund?

Parisl

Here's my new song...

"BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD...BAD......
Hit her in the face!...Hit her in the face!...Hit her in the face!...Hit her in the face!...Hit her in the face!...Hit her in the face!..."
Roflmao...

God she's an empty space.

dmanley

Who cares?

GoAwayGloria

omFg now a song? I am so tired of seeing the Salwhoever's with these phony BS things trying to be 'famous'. When they crashed the white house...that kinda killed it ALL for them.

I despise this woman beyond words. FAKING having Multiple Sclerosis for attention? Yes they are attention whores but still...there's a line. Millions suffer from MS and know it is no joke.

To everyone (especially Mr. 'do it exactly like that it sounded real good') that keeps putting YOUR desperate hand out to these parasites, STOP FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY! If YOU stop hosting/feeding the parasite it will die...

GoAwayGloria

and who the hell are the 7% people?? oh yeah, i guess they have a computer themselves duh.

James

The Beat is actually pretty good, The problem is that voice on top of it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3