Paul McCartney is ENGAGED ... Again!

5/6/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 2011 ... and one of the Beatles is getting married!!! Sir Paul McCartney is officially engaged to girlfriend Nancy Shevell.

Paul McCartney Engaged

According to People.com -- the 68-year-old former Beatle popped the question to 51-year old Shevell -- a businesswoman from Jersey.

The couple has been dating since they met in the Hamptons in 2007. This will be the third marriage for McCartney and the second for Shevell.

All you need is love.

JimmyB

Hey Paul--Can you spell P-R-E-N-U-P??

frank edwing

I wish them both happiness .

DANA

Susan about an hour ago
Ummm....you lost respect for someone because they were enjoying themselves and dancing at a concert. That makes real sense. Stupidest statement I've ever read. You must be a bundle of fun.

DANA 4 minutes ago I totaly lost respect for him after seeing him dancing like a clown on Lady Gag concert.

------------------------------------
Susan you re not so smart arent you.
I lost respect for him caouse he as a longtime musician adores and whorships crap like Lady Gaga. I Ozzy I like even more after he said from long time ago that Gag sax.
bye

sick of it

I've never understood why people get married more than once..the vows say better or worse til death do us part. And people say yes.That means the vows are simply for the moment...They really don't mean them..take for example Elizabeth Taylor eight (8) times..What a joke...You can only give your heart away ONCE.The rest is LUST....for people that say you can fall in love more than once has NEVER REALLY fell in love.

Rocko

I thought about it. What difference will it make? A ring, and to be formally known as "Mrs. McCartney?" Just wondering...

Ernie

getting married again !!!i'd of thought McCartney would of learn't his lession from being married last time to mills and getting ripped off a few million quid by her in their divorce settlement .its true what they say some people have more money than sence ..

Raejean

Everybody just stand down. Nancy has her own money, doesn't need his, and it's probably part of what attracted him to her-not likely to be gold-digging. If they want to pre-nup for the symbolism, it's their business.

His kids like her, trust her. I hope they're both very happy together.

Mel

Good for him, I think he got it right this time but in case sign a pre-nup!!

justwatching

This is interesting____his first and third wives were/are jewish! Perhaps something in the water.

Judy

Hey, at least this one has both her legs and isn't an ex prostitute. A real step up from that whore Heather Mills.

hendon

Just one word of advise Sir Paul PRE-NUP this time!!!

Susan

Check on who Nancy Shevell is. She has multi millions of her own, and she doesn't need a dollar from Paul.

"I guess when your that rich and you have more money than you know what to do with, getting married is a easy way to burn through tons of cash. This woman has just hit the jackpot."

Raebo

May I suggest getting a dog for love, loyalty and companionship and a young sheep for those cool, damp, foggy, english nights,

tracker

@ERNIE..YEH LIKE AS IN "SENSE" WHICH IS NOT COMMON AS YOU HAVE JUST SHOWN...GOOD LUCK PAUL AND NANCY,HOWEVER YOU WON,T NEED IT..YOUR A GREAT MATCH...

tracker