'Jersey Shore'

Italy Trip Delayed

5/7/2011 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shooting for season four of "Jersey Shore" has been delayed for at least one week ... TMZ has learned.

0507_jersey_shore_bn

According to our sources, the delay was caused by a "logistical problem" ... and they are expecting to be all systems go a week from today.

Both the girls and guys (with camera crews in tow) were spotted in the last 24 hours gathering to head out to Italy (see below), but those plans are on hold for now.

media-removed-tmz

Canon

Hope they tone it down a bit and act like normal adult tourists. The ugly American tourist is what's going to end up happening.

Canon

I'm no lover of Europe, they give us euro-trash and some pretty stupid fashion that they think is all that. I'm also a bit dubious whenever I see some product advertised as hot in Europe. However, it is a great culture, the people are really nice and it's a wonderful place in my opinion. We have an expression in the city 'they just fell off the turnip truck'. I'm sure they will make fools of themselves. Stick with shopping, sightseeing and not so getting drunk.

Jeff

The Decline of Western Civilization, part deux. No values, no character, no brains, and our obsession with the freaks - the Chinese are laughing as we collapse from within.

Sarah

who...cares...

Scrum

This is news? Why?

Bruce Applegate MA Ed

Dear Lord, this is a sick sign of what millions in our country do to entertain themselves. www.NewHeraldNews.com

Janet

I BET ITALY'S ESSTATIC!!!!!

Sir Boo

Janet, what kind of word is "esstatic?"

john5oregon

oh, boo-f@ck1ng-hoo.

Bubbles The Chimp

They made Vinnie changed to that t-shirt. His original top said "Steroids For My Hemorrhoids"

Bubbles The Chimp

My friends in Italy say there is no 'Logistical Problem'. In real, no one wants them staying where they were going to anymore so MTV is trying to weasel their way in with sweet talking.

Muppet

I'm so glad that everyone knows they are American, at least they can't fly over with Canadian patches sewn on their luggage and then claim to be Canadian. ;)

george fudge!

They have all been delayed because their carry-on bags were full of hair gel and waxing kits (for the hairy legs of the ugly spic girls, chest wax for the greasy spic guys).

Palm Beach, FL

I can honestly say and I swear on everything that is holy, I will never, ever, watch this show again.

Sher

I have never watched this show, but these people, whomever they are, just look dirty...what kind of people watch these people that MTV puts them on the air....more ugh then pug...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments