Giada vs. Brooke

Who'd You Rather?

5/8/2011 12:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Food Network star Giada De Laurentiis, 40, and "Dancing with the Stars" host Brooke Burke, 39, were all smiles at the same event in L.A. on Thursday.

0506_who_you_rather_2

Question is ...

Phreaky

Giada's head is bigger than her body, very strange looking. But she does have a very large mouth and also cheats on her husband a lot - so that could be a bonus for the guys.

Jus Another Viewer

@Disturbed, I swear I was going to comment about that lady's head TOO.. But BOTH of their heads look WIERD, like a funhouse mirror, or fish-eye effect.. Where's the "neither" option? They NEVER give us a "neither" or a "Ewwww" option.!!
>=/

STARR C

Giada is hot! So sexy!

Cartman

Brooke is 45 if she's a day old. Who is she kidding?

Lori

What the hell is up with Giada's HEAD? Is she the original LOLLIPOP HEAD?.

Wowza, she looks like a miniature person.

CriticAl

Giada is cute as a button. I hate cooking shows, but will stop to watch her.

Trisan

Giada for sure, after she got done with her womanly duties in the bed she could go to the kitchen and fix me a sandwich

tracker

HAPPY MOTHER,S DAY LADIES.YOU ARE BOTH SWEET&BEAUTIFUL...NOW HARVEY WHEN WILL YOU STOP THIS JUVENILE{WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEGMENT]JUST SO RUDE ON EVERY LEVEL......

SURFCOWBOY

what the fk is up with the HORSEY TEETH????

wtf?

One word for both ladies: bamgs. When you reach a certain age, whether you have botox or not, it's just not attractive to have such a large forehead with a recessed hairline. Also, Brooke's dress is more suited for a girl going to her high school junior prom. Brooke strikes me as someone not willing to accept her age. If she's going to stay in shape, that's good. But she really has to start dressing like a woman in her 40's.

Puckett

@ wtf?, lol remind us what a woman in her 40's is supposed to dress like...? matronly? "maturely"? "respectfully"? ???

The dress looks fine on her, she has the body to wear it, and it looks appropriate for a red carpet publicity event. God women are such bitches to each other... always in competition with each other even when there's not a man in sight. So catty... always picking each other apart over any little detail out of place.

I've rarely ever herd a non-gay man give a sh*t enough to comment on a woman's dress to another man, unless it's a Kimmy Gibler class fiasco that just can't be ignored. Otherwise it just doesn't matter too much to us. We look right past the clothes to the woman wearing them.

You know what men really think about? thinks like...

I need me a new girlfriend. Hmmm both of those chicks are hot so which one's gonna fix me a sandwich after i've had sex with her every night and not give me any lip?

or...

Which one is the quick easy f*ck? I'm hungry but I'll buy myself a burger on the way home, after she's dozed off and i've slipped out the door...

Julie

I have had the privilege of meeting Brooke. She is stunning -- absolutely beautiful in person.

Puckett

I love Giada. She's a hottie big head and all. But those claws she calls hands always scare the hell out of me. With those thick meaty fingers i'll bet she can crush rocks in her hand. I hate to think what she could do to my balls if she got mad, probably crush them like overripe tomatoes. lol

Echo

I can't believe this is so close! The picture doesnt show how much Giada looks loike a bobble head! Every time I see her in TV I wonder how she doesnt topple over.

April

Both ladies are beautiful. I love Giada's cooking show. I have tried many of her recipes and each one has been fantastic!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments