Chaz Bono:

Hormones Spiked My Sexual Appetite

5/9/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono is opening up about his difficult journey of physically transitioning from a woman to a man -- confessing he remembers virtually nothing from his childhood.

Chaz Bono

In the documentary "Becoming Chaz" ... Bono talks about the increased sexual appetite he gets from hormone injections.

Chaz nervously admits he doesn't remember anything about the early years ... adding, "I was just thinking about 'The Sonny and Cher Show' ... you're not thinking about reality."

"Nightline" will air clips tonight on ABC ... and the full documentary premieres Tuesday on OWN at 9PM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anya

Didn't need to know that!

Lunchbox

wtb new keyboard just threw up all over mine

anon.

Sonny not Sunny TMZ staff.

messygirl

"Sunny"? Really? Spell much, TMZ?

BELLA BAMBINA

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHE/HE/IT HAS LOST IT!

JustaGuy

I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil.

JoeFrancis

I think I'm going to start blaming my testosterone when i get caught cheating.

Shannon

Gross. Woman, man or beast....

Duh

He says he doesn't have any memories of his "early childhood" BEFORE the age of 4 5 or 6? That is your early childhood dummy!! Nobody remembers being 2, duh!!!

jacksonfive210

karlew I agree I mean I guess everyone has the choice to do what ever with their body but I just dont understand how people want to have a sex change thats just nasty and it really is a it!!!! and no one cares about this person and eww I dont wanna hear about this it's sexual appetite! I just threw up in my mouth, Idk what to do make fun of it or beat it with a stick! haha

Dick Whippler

Why is this gelatinous pile of rat vomit relevent? So your queer big deal, or confused....thats what I don't get about you people one minute its,"I like penis","I hate penis", "I don't know what I want but maybe I want a penis of my own"

spyke

Talk about Little Girl Lost. I hate to be mean about this I really do, I feel sorry for her but I just don't understand what happened. Can you imagine being this creature's mother? I don't care if it is Cher. Do you remember this beautiful little blonde girl they used to bring out on their tv show and this is what she turns into? Ew, yuk and wtf?!

Pam

10 stupid comments. Are you all so judgmental that you can't hear what he's saying? I don't agree or disagree with what he did, but I'm not going to judge him.

He said, all he remembers is the Sonny and Cher show. I can see that, "she" was a little girl at the time exposed to "maybe" a traumatizing time for him.

Are you also judging all the child actors who were thrown in the spotlight for no choice of their own that are addicted to drugs, alcohol, and every other destructive behavior?

Karlew, Shannon, Duh (name fits) and the rest, may you never be judged. Because I'm sure you couldn't handle it.

Evan Benz

as the years go by . . . it becomes more and more obvious the Congressman Sunny and C-H-E-R just left Chasity with whoever, whenever and however.

probably let Steve Hirsh do the baby sitting.

spyke

Do you ever think maybe we are a little too liberal with this stuff? By all means, let's erase homophobia, I don't care if someone is bi, gay, a drag queen whatever but when you start having surgery to change your gender, that's just indulging in fantasy. I can understand if you are born with both organs, that happens but honestly if you have to go through major surgery and take hormones just because you wish you were the other gender, then you need therapy NOT surgery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments