Chaz Bono:

Hormones Spiked My Sexual Appetite

5/9/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono is opening up about his difficult journey of physically transitioning from a woman to a man -- confessing he remembers virtually nothing from his childhood.

Chaz Bono

In the documentary "Becoming Chaz" ... Bono talks about the increased sexual appetite he gets from hormone injections.

Chaz nervously admits he doesn't remember anything about the early years ... adding, "I was just thinking about 'The Sonny and Cher Show' ... you're not thinking about reality."

"Nightline" will air clips tonight on ABC ... and the full documentary premieres Tuesday on OWN at 9PM.

Marlena

The world is an F't up place because all you wackos accept crap like this as if it were normal - it's not - it's freakish.

Marlena

YUCK YUCK why is his lesbian girl still with him? Thought Lesbians were into women not men - especailly one as unattractive as him - maybe she is with him for the fame and the inheritance he'll get one day when his super rich mother passes on. Personally, not for all the money in China would I let this tub on me.

MusicMaven

Ewww... TMI! TMI! Danger, Will Robinson! TILT...TILT...TILT!!!

bring back recent posts

...poor Cher.......just saying

WillOTheWisp

Okay, so she/he just proved there was some form of sexual abuse done to her/him!

I've worked with people who have been sexually abused as children and their reaction was the same as her/his when asked about their past!!

Most don't want to even visit those memories so they just block them out!!
I bet you some old pervert molested her/him when her/his parents were too busy working on their careers.

I feel sad for Chaz, and you can see the pain in her/his face when she/he answered "I don't remember...I was just thinking about 'The Sonny and Cher Show' ... you're not thinking about reality."
You could barely hear her/him as her/his voice faded.

Well, may she/he finds some form of peace within herself/himself.

WillOTheWisp

Most don't want to even visit those memories so they just block them out!!

You could barely hear her/him as her/his voice faded.

Well, may she/he finds some form of peace within herself/himself.

Lagoon

From what a psychologist/friend once told me, those who desire sex-change operations have to go through a psychological "clearance" first. Chaz still seems very confused. More therapy should have been done before this life-altering move was taken, IMO.

pap rat

If it take medical shoots to get you going..is it worth it?.Roids have taken the weight up way too high and forgeting everything isn`t too healthy either.Go on a diet reduce the roids and shots get your health under control than the rest will take care of itself.Live a long healthy life!

WillOTheWisp

@ Marlena
*******************************************************************

WALLOP!!!

That was Jesus hitting YOU upside YOUR head!!!

“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” John 8:7

WillOTheWisp

Next there will be a Chaz Bono sex tape. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

*****************************************

I know I'm not suppose to, but... LOL! LOL! LOL!!

weloveyoumj

why are all of you so full of hate. He's not an it, he's a human being.

Muppet

Not my life or anything I would ever do. It's his life and whatever makes him happy. I don't hate him. There's nothing to hate him for, the sex change doesn't affect my life at all.
I think people need to be more accepting of things that don't affect their lives. We'd live in a much better world. Live and let live.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Why in God's name would any sane person go from being a famous daughter and a good looking one at that of a monster celebrity to being an unattractive overweight manufactured pre fab 'man'?

There's nothing on this earth better to be born than a decent looking chick. Talk about free rides.

Once she/he has to go work for a living and put down the Big Mac attack she'll/he'll be back in Dr Frankenstein's office before you can say "Fat azzzz redo please".

ashley

Does being fat make her more man-ly? I don't care if you believe in God or not, you were born a particular gender, that's it, that's what you are, why is it even legal to change it. Its the worst kind of self-mutilation.

Mikey

Ms Bono is a women. Having her breasts removed and wearing mens clothing does not make her a man. She still has a vagina which should be a relief to her lesbian girlfriend. It is sad though that Ms Bono is dealing with such psychological problems.