G'N'R Drummer Reveals Rocker With The Biggest ...

5/9/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Guns 'N Roses drummer Steven Adler just blew the lid off the rock star penis debate -- telling TMZ, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith has the biggest knee knocker he has ever seen ... period.

0506_steve_adler_EX_launch
Adler dropped the big news on his tour bus in L.A. -- telling us, "After seeing Steven Tyler's rig  ... I'm lucky if I take my clothes off at all after that."

Guess it's true what they say about guys with big mouths ...

Cindy

I use to be a Groupie.....Steven Tyler IS NOT big!

jus-sayin

I knew it!

jus-sayin

@ Gsharon 710, then why so you keep logging in and commenting? It seems to me you read the articles, and always have alot to say.......

44 Magnum

He's full of it. I know this for a fact! I have a bigger Johnson than Steve Tyler. My Johnson is bigger than all of you shrimp **** wankers!

Elle0375

Cindy 50 minutes ago
I use to be a Groupie.....Steven Tyler IS NOT big!

Cindy, what is the deal with women bragging about being a slut or a whore? Like it is something to be proud of. Tiger's sluts all come out the woodwork and were me too, me too!! Just curious as to what the big thrill is by exposing such a thing. Does it make you feel good to have been used as a sperm dumpster by all these guys?

Criss

OK, terrific!

Danielle-Ashley

Haha Steven addler is hilarious :) seems like such a nice guy

SaraBellum

This story IS entertaining. I think it's hilarious.

Tyler's message to Adler now... "Thanks dude! and BTW, the cheque's in the mail".

Meanie

@ SaraBellum - LOL Win!

Wiley

Back in the late 60s there was a woman who was making plaster casts of all the rockers' privates. They were lining up to get it done. It was a who's who of rock wieners. Wonder where that collection is now? Could be a huge money maker.

J-rocccck

@gsharon710 This is TMZ made for celebrity gossip and ENTERTAINMENT. Now if this story was being posted on CNN or our local news then I would fully agree with your post, but just a reminder this is not CNN. People like me come on this site to read funny **** and read about what is going on in the celebrity world. Its entertaining and with everything negative going on in our world right now it is just nice have a laugh. . Just my opinion :)

Steven

Thank god someone has finnaly setteled this dispute....And who better to solve this mystery then this crack head....its a wonder he didnt see 3 knee knockers....Well at least i can get some sleep now.....Thanks TMZ

Steph

So he`s seen pretty much every rock star naked or what? Is he a has been rockstar or a groupie?

anony

What's he doing looking at Tyler's unit?

Telstar

So he's saying that all rock stars have abnormally small "rigs"? Makes sense, what with all the posturing with their guitars and suchlike: it's just too Freudian, that's all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments